1

TW: rape, murder.

I killed a man today.

Ever since I started living in the streets I did many bad things, selling drugs, selling my body, fighting, but today I reached a new low.

You know what's the scary part, I don't feel bad about it, the fucker deserved it for trying to rape me.

Rape, the worst thing someone can do to anyone and the only thing I can't forgive.

Not after what happened to me.

Three years ago:

"Y/n let's go!" My friend Akira said as I was packing my stuff inside my school bag.
"Coming!" I left the class following Akira.

We lived close from each others so we always go to school and back together.

"I'm going to fail Math class, AGAIN" she whined and I laughed at her.
"Come on Aki, Math is not that hard"
She glared at me "yes not to you, Miss straight A student"
I rolled my eyes "what if I told you, I can tutor you?"
The girl's eyes widened and she put her hands together in a begging form "please, please tutor me, oh y/n the greatest" she is so dramatic.
I giggled "fine, I'll come to your place tomorrow after school".
"YES! thank you! thank you! thank you!" She started jumping happily.

We reached our houses and bid each others goodbye.

"I'm home!" I yelled after entering my house.
"Welcome home sweetie" my mother said with a smile and I smiled back.

"Welcome home" Hiroya my step father said and my smile disappeared.

"Thank you" I said heading to my room without sparing him a glance.

Some might think that I'm too cold towards Hiroya but I have a reason for that.

.....................................

"I'm telling you he looks at me weirdly!" I told my mother one day when she told me to be more nice towards the male.

"Y/n, please not this again" my mother sighed.
"Why don't you believe me?!" I was getting frustrated.
"Because I see how he looks at you and it's perfectly normal"
'Normal my ass' I thought but didn't say anything.

"He is just trying to be friendly sweetie, please give him a chance, please y/n I want a normal family for once in my life" my mother looked at me desperately.

That was enough for me to crack, my mom had very bad luck with men, her ex-husband, my dad was a cheater he cheated on her all the time, after their divorce she tried dating different men and all of them were scum, that until she met Hiroya.

He was - according to my mom's description- the perfect man, a successful lawyer who never got married before, rich, loyal and good looking, at first I actually liked him he seemed very friendly that was until he married my mom and started living with us that I noticed he stared at me with a weird look whenever my mom wasn't looking, I caught him staring at my body a lot, at first I brushed it off, I thought I was hallucinating but no he was definitely staring at my body.

He would find excuses to touch me whenever he can, brushing his hand against mine while handing me something, touching my leg with his feet under the table while we were eating and many other things, it always made me disgusted.

My mom didn't see all these things so she never believed me always brushes it off as him being "friendly", it made me doubt myself, maybe I'm overreacting.

I sighed "fine, I'll try to be nicer"

.....................................