59

It's been three day since we sent both Kenta and Kuro to the said location, still no sign of Hanma but the place seemed to have extremely tight security.

"Fine, let me know if you find anything" I said.
"You got it, lady Boss" Kuro said through the phone and hung up.

"Still nothing?" Rindou asked.
"Nope, I'm starting to think we were given a fake location" it won't be much of a surprise for me if that's the case.
"I doubt that".
"Why?"
"Considering how tight the security is, there is something in there ... Something that they want to protect... Or someone".
"Or it can be a trap to lure us in" Sanzu chimed in "there are many possibilities, but I don't care about that now" his eyes darkened a dangerous glint in them "I just want to skin the two fuckers who set us up alive first".

"Patience Sanzu, we will hunt them down once we kill their boss" Ran said patting the pink haired male on the back.

Mikey already told the executives about Hanma, but since he can't mention the timeleap or their deaths in the future he told them that he knew about Hanma's plan to kill us after the incident with the explosions in our cars, and thanks to the microphone we put inside the money bag we were able to hear Hiroshi and Jasmine mention Hanma's name in their conversation.

We didn't manage to know much about their plans since they discovered the microphone and destroyed it.

The Bonten trio were the most interested after hearing about the involve of Hanma, they offered help, and thought of plans even came up with theories about what we might come across in the mysterious location we were given.

But even after coming up with all those theories we still weren't ready of what to come.

Meanwhile in Hanma's HQ , third person POV:

"How many of them are here?" Hanma asked one of his security members.
"15-18 people all armed, I could recognize Kenta from Bonten's men".
Hanma grinned "who would have thought Bonten will be coming to their own death by themselves? Guess I will need to move in faster pace".
"Should we kill them boss?" The man asked.
Hanma took a drag of his cigarette "make sure you leave one of them alive, just to pass the message".
"Yessir!" The security man said and left Hanma's office.

"You bet on the wrong horse y/n".

Kenta's POV:

It's been three days already without a single clue on what lies inside that building, we haven't seen anyone who has the same appearance as the guy Mikey told us about, Kuro and I were getting frustrated.

"Can't we just... Break in already?" Kuro asked for the nth time.
"As I said before, We don't have enough men to do that".
"Tsk, that's boring".
I didn't answer that and kept watching the building that's when I noticed an unfamiliar movement.

We made sure to hide any traces of us and changed our location everyday, we watched from far enough to make sure no one saw us and it seemed to be working so far.

But why does it seem like all the guards are looking at our direction right now?

"Shit!" I muttered alerting Kuro, and started the car driving far from the building.
"They fucking saw us!!" I yelled, and after a minute we were chased by cars.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!" Kuro cursed and started calling our men who were scattered around the building for backup.

"Why the fuck no one is picking up?!" He shouted and we started hearing gunshots coming our way, glass was shattered from the back.

I started going faster as Kuro crouched under the seat to load his gun and started shooting at the tires of the cars chasing us.

I tried going on different turns in order to lose them but nothing was working.
"Fuck! Give me your gun!" Kuro shouted and threw his gun to the back seat, I tossed him mine and he started shooting again, I was going the fastest I can go at this point when I heard a painful grunt I looked to my side and my eyes widened when I saw Kuro bleeding and clutching his arm.

"Fuck! How bad is it?" I asked and slowed the car a bit.
"Keep going, keep going I'll be okay" he said and used his uninjured arm to keep shooting at the cars.

I tried manuvering around the different streets to lose them but there was no use, I noticed Kuro losing too much blood his movements were getting slower.

And when I thought things won't get any worse I heard another shot and saw Kuro falling next to me on the passenger seat.

"Kuro!!!" I shouted.

This time was his chest, blood was flowing out of his wound and he was breathing heavily his eyes slowly closing.

"No, no ,no, don't you dare die you fucker!" I yelled and looked behind me and surprisingly I saw no one... The cars that were chasing us are no longer there, I quickly parked the car in an alley and tried checking Kuro's pulse while calling Mikey.

"Mikey! We got set up!"

Meanwhile in the Bonten HQ, Mikey's pov:

Y/n looked at me in confusion once she saw my shocked state.
"Mikey?... What happened?" She asked.
"Is there any other survivors?" I said to Kenta making y/n more confused and worried.

"Kuro is barely hanging there" Kenta said.
"Get him into our hospital and come back here, we need to talk about our next move" I said and hung up.

"What happened Mikey?!" Y/n asked getting more irritated.
"They shot our men, Kenta survived" I couldn't sugarcoat it to her there wasn't any other way to say it.

Y/n looked like she was about to collapse "w-what about the others? What about Kuro?" She asked.
"He got shot.. Kenta says that he is barely hanging there" I said.

It was as if y/n got struck by lightning she Shaked her head vigorously "n-no no this can't be happening! He isn't supposed to die!" She yelled.
"Y/n.." I started.
"Why is this happening? Why is Hanma not dying?!" She asked while grabbing her hair.

Seeing her like this broke my heart, I held her close to me removing her hands from her hair "he won't die y/n, he is still alive".
"You said he is barely hanging" she mumbled.
"Kenta got him in a hospital, he will be fine".

"But..... But that's what happened to Kakucho!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: hello hello I missed you all, I bet you didn't expect this turn of events..... Or Maybe you did 🤔

Things will get intense for a few chapters ahead so better brace yourselves! 😅

Okay I hope you guys liked this Chapter, have a great day/night and love you all! ❤️❤️