11

I let out a chuckle "you are kidding right, why would I work as a snitch for you?"

"I'll pay you double what Bonten pays you" Arima said.

My eyes widened that's a huge amount of money.

"Why are you so obsessed by Bonten's new drug deal anyway?"
"Cause this deal will ruin Cobra's drug business, we are rivals y/n and I want the best for my gang even if I have to kill Mikey".

"That's why you planted that bomb in Mikey's room".
"Yep, and you ruined it, that's why I want you to work for me, I can't afford another fail".

I'm not gonna lie, Arima's offer is very tempting but I don't want to betray Bonten, it has nothing to do with loyalty I just don't want to prove to Mikey that he was right when he considered me a suspect before, I refuse to make his doubts come true.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by noise coming from outside the office, I smirked knowing exactly Who is causing these noises.

"Sorry Arima, but my answer is no" my gun still pointed at him.

At this time the door of the office bursted open revealing three of the Bonten executives with guns in their hands.

"Took you long enough! I would have been dead by now" I gave the three men a fake annoyed look.

"Ugh please! You won't die this easily" Sanzu said with a grin.

Arima stood up in shook "how..?"
"You shouldn't have approached me buddy" Ran and Sanzu grabbed Arima pulling him out of the room, he tried to struggle against them but it's hard with two guns against his head so he obliged.

Rindou stood next to me and asked me with concern "are you okay?"

I gave him a smile and nodded "I'm perfect" Then held his arm and followed the three men.

I thought we were going to the HQ but we went to one of the hideouts instead where the rest of the Bonten executives were there waiting with Mikey.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen now and why we were here but on thing was obvious is that Arima isn't coming out of this alive.

"You did a great job angel" Takeomi said as soon as he saw me and patted my head.

"What will happen now?" I asked noticing how serious the atmosphere is, I was standing between him and Kakucho.

"Mikey wants to talk to Arima" Takeomi said as we watched Sanzu chain Arima to a chair in front of Mikey.

"You have too much nerve, trying to Kill me Arima, do you really think I wouldn't know it was you?"
"Fuck you Mikey, you should have died long ago" a gunshot was fired at Arima's leg and he groaned and screamed in pain.

"Next one will be through your brain fucker, you better talk to Mikey with respect" Sanzu said coldly that I felt chills down my spine just hearing him.

"Who is your partner, Arima?" Mikey said in his usual calm soulless voice "I Know you aren't the one in charge"

"Why would I ever tell you?" Arima spat out.

Mikey kicked his face before grabbing his hair making Arima look at him "do I look like I'm giving you another choice?" Mikey didn't raise his voice at all but nonetheless he was looking intimidating with a barely audible voice.

Arima clenched his jaw, he tried to look unfazed but his body was shaking, he knew he won't come out of this alive "I don't know, I only talk to him through calls, his identity is anonymous to everyone"

"You must know something, tell me what you know Arima, I will consider Killing you quickly" Mikey looked down at the tied up man.

Arima was silent for a while just looking down in defeat, it's hard to believe that this was the same man who was telling me to work for him an hour ago.

At this point I realized how powerful Bonten is and how no one should mess with them, unless they are asking for a Terrible death, Mikey was the true King that no one could defeat.

No one but himself.

"Sanzu, kill him in the slowest way possible, drag it for days, weeks if you can" Mikey said starting to leave.

That made Arima panic "No! no! Don't! I'll tell you everything I Know"

Mikey looked back at him "I'm listening"

"I only know his first name, it's Hiroya, he owns a law firm as a facade for Cobra's activities, he never showed his face to me, please believe me this is all I know"

When I heard that I tensed, terrible memories coming back to me, I could see it playing in front of my eyes like a very bad movie that I despised watching.

Is it him? The one that ruined my life? Oh how I wish it is him so that I could kill him with my own hands.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder lightly tapping it.

"Hey are you okay? Why are you crying?" Kakucho asked in concern making Takeomi also look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Is everything okay, Angel?" Takeomi asked.

Right.
I was crying without even realizing it.

Kakucho carefully wiped the tears on my cheek, I gave them a forced smile "I'm fine, just remembered something".

Kakucho didn't seem convinced by my answer but he nodded anyway "fine, let me know if something is wrong"

Before I could answer him a gunshot was fired making me jump a bit I looked at it's direction and saw Sanzu standing in front of a dead Arima.

"Let's go!" Mikey said leaving the hideout, and we followed him, Kakucho and Takeomi made sure to stay close to me all the time, they were worried about me after seeing me crying so suddenly and I appreciated that.

It's been so long since I felt someone worried about me since I was alone for long now, it felt weird but nice.

We reached the headquarters and entered a meeting room, Mikey sat at the head of the table and I sat next to Kakucho and Takeomi and then Mikey spoke.

"Our next mission is to end Cobra, kill their boss and take all their resources, we know very little about their boss but Arima gave us the name of his law firm, it's Credible Criminal Defense and this will be our first step"

I need to know if this boss is the same garbage I know, If he is then I will finally get my revenge.

"I'll investigate about the boss" I said making everyone look at me.

Mikey nodded "I have no objections but you won't be alone in this, Kakucho you will go with her"

Kakucho nodded and with that the meeting ended.

It's time for revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: ahhhh! I have so much ideas for next chapter, what do you think will happen, also we will get some romance soon. 🤭

I low-key didn't want Arima to die he was hot but well, you gotta do what you gotta do. 🤷

I hope you liked This chapter, have a great day/night love you all.❤️❤️