28

After three days in the makeshift clinic I was ready to go home, Mikey already said that I'm in an open Vacation till I fully recover, so I asked Kenta to escort me to my house.

"we reached your house, y/n" Kenta said after a short drive.
"Oh, okay thanks Kenta" I was about to get out of the car when the male spoke again.
"I'm sorry that I didn't accompany you in that mission, I'm not fit to be your right hand man" he looked guilty while saying those words which made me pat his shoulder.
"Don't say that, you are the best guy for this role and don't ever blame yourself, if anything I'm the one who wasn't careful enough" I gave him a smile "you are stuck with me, I'm not letting you go".
He then smiled as well "it's an honor to work with you".

A week later:

I'm getting crazy because of boredom all I do is eat and sleep it was nice for a few days but now I can't handle this anymore.

So here I'm getting ready to to go to the headquarters and annoy everybody.

I wore a black turtle neck with blue jeans and a beige coat with an ankle boot, put my hair in a bun and headed outside of my house.

Once I entered the HQ I headed directly to the main lounge knowing that I'll find most of the executives there.

And indeed I found Takeomi, Ran, Rindou, Sanzu and Mochi there.

"The queen is back!" I shouted once I entered the lounge.
The men looked at my direction there eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"What are you doing here? Didn't Mikey give you some time off?" Mochi asked first.
"Geez, thanks for the warm welcome" I rolled my eyes and sat between Rindou and Ran.
"You know you are welcome here little miss, but you should be at home resting" Takeomi said in a scolding manner.

"What are you? My mother?" I asked and he glared at me.
I sighed "I was just bored, there is nothing to do at home".
"It's okay Takeomi, it's not like she is hurting herself" Ran said which made Takeomi sigh "Fine whatever, just go home if you feel like you need to rest".
"Yessir!" I gave him a salut.

"So what are you planning to do to get the entertainment you want" Sanzu said while smoking a joint, seriously who gets high at two in the afternoon?

"I don't know, that's why I'm here to hear some suggestions".
"Wanna take a tour around the city? I need to visit some of our clubs to check a few things and then I'll be free for the rest of the day" Rindou said.

I thought for a second "actually that's not a bad idea, let's go!" I stood and took Rindou's hand dragging him out of the lounge, the others smirking at this sight.

After reaching The first club Rindou was talking to some of the workers and I wondered around for a bit when I noticed a car parking outside of the club and one of our subordinates getting out and then about 5 girls did the same, the girls looked very nervous.

They stood there not knowing what to do when the subordinate then yelled at them to move and pushed them forward harshly which made one of them fall down.

Me seeing that I felt my blood boil and I yelled "hey! What the fuck are you doing?"
The man who had his back towards me, turned around looking pissed and ready to fight but froze once he saw who I was.

"M-miss, those girls are the new strippers I was just escorting them here" I smirked seeing the guy who was acting all tough two seconds ago stutter in front of me.

I walked passed him and helped the girl who fell down "are you okay?" I asked.
The girl just nodded, I could feel her shivering and she had a few bruises.
I walked back to the man and grabbed his neck squeezing in "I'll ask once, what. Did. You. Do. To. Those. Girls?"
"I d-didn't do anything, I just escorted them!".
I turned to the girls and asked "is that true?"
They all were silent then one of them spoke "n-no he beaten us, some more than the others".

"Is that so?" I said with a frown then I released the man's neck making him stumble for a few steps and cough harshly.

"You're fired"
The man's eyes widened when he heard this "b-but Miss-"
I took out my gun "didn't I make myself clear? Or do you prefer if I kill you here and now?" I said with voice laced with authority.
He looked down "yes ma'am"
"Now get out of my sight and never show me your face again".
He then walked away quickly and I turned around looking at the girls who seemed a little bit relaxed now.

"Is there anyone of you that came here against her will?" I asked.
They looked at each others and then Shaked their heads "No, Ma'am".
"Okay, good" I then walked to the girl who told me about the beating "you, what's your name?"
"Yuko, Hattori Yuko, Ma'am" she said.

I smiled at her "pretty name, I'll give you my phone number and you share it with the others" then I turned to the other girls " if any of you ran into any situation like this, call me immediately I'll make sure to settle it myself" then I gave Yuko my card and was about to leave when another girl spoke.

"M-miss can we ask for your name?"
"You can call me Y/n"

Then the girls all bowed to me "thank you miss y/n"
I smiled at that "no problem".

When I turned around I saw Rindou watching the whole thing with a fond smile on his face.

"You never fail to impress me y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A

/n: I enjoyed writing this chapter a lot even though it's kind of a filler chapter 😅.

I'm currently doing a celebratory character Q&a for my other story since it reached 10K reads and now I realized that this story also reached 11K so I decided to do something for this story as well ❤️

You guys have two options:

Option 1:

A character Q&a where you can ask questions to any of the characters and they will answer, you can ask me questions as well if you want ☺️

Option 2:

Some people suggested a Kenta x y/n so I thought of making a special chapter for him like a mini story.

I'll let you guys pick what you want me to do, you have two days to pick ❤️

And lastly here is yuko, she might appear again in the story. ^^

I hope you liked this chapter and have a great day/night lovelies, love you all so much ❤️