the long awaited Q&A

Location: inside bonten's HQ.

All the members were sitting at a lounge either chatting together or checking their phones, it was surprisingly a quiet day today.

Not for long tho ~

The sound of the author echoes through the speaker scattered around the HQ "long time no see~"

That alerted all the bonten members and y/n, everyone raising to their feet and looking for the source of the sound.

"Who the fuck are you? And where are you?" Of course sanzu will be saying that.

Okay I think this wasn't the best way to start a conversation with them author thought to herself.

"Calm down I'm not here to harm you, and I'm not in the HQ you won't find me" author said.

"what the hell are you and what do you want?" Koko said.

Author explained the whole situation to them and they are characters in a book she made.

"Like hell we will believe that" sanzu said.

"Let me prove it then" the author said and started writing "sanzu started punching his face"

"Dude why are you punching yourself?" Ran asked sanzu who kept punching his face.

"I don't know! I can't control it!!!" He shouted.

"That's because I wrote that, are you convinced now?" Author said.

"It could be a symptom of a drug he is using" kakucho said not convinced and the others agreed some are trying to stop sanzu from punching himself.

The author wrote "ran and rindou started doing breakdance , Koko started singing, Mikey gave the last doriaki he has to takeomi and kakucho started telling lame jokes"

After ten minutes of this nonsense:
"God damnit, we are convinced can you please stop this madness" y/n said.

"Yes , yes please" the others all agreed and the author wrote that everything returns back to normal.

"Whatever this was, I don't want it to ever happen again" Ran said panting after all the breakdance he did and the others agreed.

"So what do you want from us, author?" mikey asked.

"Today there will be no drama, we will just answer some questions the reader asked" the author replied.

"Well this doesn't seem bad, I think and I doubt that we can disagree" kakucho said.
"Yea, it's not like we have other urgent things now, this can be fun" y/n agreed.

"Okay miss author, we will answer the questions" Mikey said.

"Great, you guys can sit down so we can start also I need kenta to be here since ppl liked him a lot and asked him some questions"

"Who? Me?!" The said man asked.
"Yep, so sit down everyone, we will start now!" Said the author.

Everyone sat down still feeling weird about the whole situation.

"Okay first set of questions from revenger_617: to y/n : what are each member's best trait?" Said the author.

Y/n thought for a while "I think for Mikey is that even though he always puts up this cold and emotionless facade, there is always that childish side in him that he doesn't show except to the people he truly trusts, it warms my heart whenever he shows me this side of him" she smiled at Mikey who had a small smile on his face as he listened to her
"as for sanzu, I think his best trait is that he would burn the world for the person he loves, he is genuine and loving in his own way and I love him for that" sanzu felt really touched at this moment even though he couldn't show it he loved hearing this from the person he loves.
"kaku is my own safe place, only having him by my side is enough to make me feel invincible" kaku silently held y/n's hand as she spoke smiling.
"As for Koko, he has always been the caregiver, the one who made sure that I'm unhurt, and the one who would take care of me the most if I indeed get hurt and that I'll always appreciate" Koko was getting a bit embarrassed but he was happy that y/n thought about him this way.
"Ran, as playful as he appears, he cares, he cares so much that he wouldn't mind dying to save the people he loves, I just hope I'll never see him do that again even for me" Ran silently played with y/n's hair as she spoke, he will always do whatever it takes so that his beloved is safe and happy.
"Rin, I love his protective and jealous side a lot, it's that right amount of jealousy that makes me feel loved by him the most" Rindou smiled sweetly at y/n he always thought that meeting her was the best thing that ever happened to him.