ending 2 (Haruchiyo)

Tw: torture scene cause I have no self control 😅

It's been about three weeks since The timeleap, the first thing I noticed when I got back is that I always get assigned to missions with Haruchiyo, and Mikey would always Ask me to "keep him on check" which I never understood.

Did I eventually become a babysitter for him or something? 

After three missions and hearing the same thing from Mikey each mission I needed answers so I went to someone I can actually talk to about the timeleap.

I barged into Kakucho's office and said "okay, I need some answers now!"
"Uhh... Good morning to you too?" He said.
"... Sorry,.... And good morning" I mumbled, that attack was unnecessary I know.
"No problem, what answers do you need?" He chuckled.
"So.. I came back from the past like... Three weeks ago"
"Oh, bet things are pretty confusing for you"
"Exactly! Why is Mikey always asking me to keep Sanzu on check?"
"Well it's because he only listens to you now, don't get me wrong he still obeys Mikey as well but if he is angry you are the only person who can deal with that".
"What? Since when did this happen?"
"I think it was when you two made this peace treaty thing? I'm not sure, you have an interesting way of interaction"
"Interesting? How so?" Even though Kakucho was giving me answers I felt like my questions are increasing, I never thought I would receive a special treatment from Sanzu out of all people.
"You insult each others on daily basis but you won't let anyone else insult the other, I still remember the guy Sanzu killed because he called you a bitch".
My eyes widened, this was very unbelievable for me "I'm ... Flattered?"
"Yea.. you should" he chuckled "I don't really know much about your relationship with him other than what I told you, you need to discover the rest on your own" he said.
I smiled "I will, thanks Kaku that helped a lot"
"Anytime, and welcome back!"

I had to admit missions with Sanzu weren't actually too bad, they were just ... Brutal very brutal.
It always involved dealing with Traitors or targets from other gangs, Mikey never specified how we do the job he just needed it done without problems, which gave Sanzu a chance to be creative.

Like this time when it was his turn to deal with a traitor and he gave him a drug that keeps him awake and sawed   All his limps off the guy kept screaming in agony, normally after dealing with all this pain and blood loss he would have gone unconscious but thanks to that drug he was still awake, next was Getting a heated piece of iron and pressing it against his cut off limps which managed to stop his bleeding but also making his pain doubles.

I just watched him do his thing, to me that wasn't getting out of the line, but I had to say it was more than the normal, as I was watching I received a phone call from Mikey he told us to wrap things up cause we have an important meeting.
After hanging up I looked at Sanzu and he was actually having the time of his life, his blue eyes were practically glowing from excitement.

I took a deep breath, time to test if he is really obedient to me or not "Sanzu, Mikey called"
He looked at me with an annoyed look  "and?"
"Time to wrap up things here, we have an important meeting".
"Fuck the meeting, Kakucho is attending it anyway".
"Mikey wants us to come as well" I said sternly.
He looked back at the half dead man in front of him his back to me "I'm busy".
I sighed and stood in front of him pulling his tie so he would bend to my level, his eyes slightly widened "I said time to wrap up things here" a challenging look on my face.
He took a deep breath and then said "..fine"
I smirked "good" then release his tie, he shot the guy in the head and told his subordinates to clean up the mess, then we both left for the meeting.

It was a very boring meeting, same deals, same talks I didn't even pay attention to most of the meeting, I was trying to think of ways to know more about our relationship with Sanzu cause apparently it's true that he only obeys me now.