50

Trigger warning: another brutal death.

"wanna join, little boss?"

Ran's question caught me off guard but he didn't need to ask twice I grabbed back the baton and started hitting the chained guy breaking his bones one by one, he kept screaming in pain and agony and I didn't notice that Ran was watching me with a frown on his face.

He gave a signal to Kenta who held my arms preventing me from hurting the man anymore "I'm sorry miss, but I think that's enough" he mumbled for only me to hear and at this moment I realized I had tears on my face.

Even after Killing him before in such a bloody way  my hatred for that man didn't waver.

I spat on his face as he was still in pain he was crying and panting "I deserve this" he mumbled suddenly "all of this I do deserve it for what I did to you"

I stood there with wide eyes not uttering a word the baton fell from my hand and I didn't even care and he continued "you can torture me as much as you want, I won't even ask to be forgiven".

He shouldn't say that, he shouldn't say that he was sorry he should be an asshole till the end, why is this happening?

Ran was watching this interaction with a questioning look on his face but luckily he didn't ask about it "y/n" he called my name and I looked at him feeling lost.

He made his way to where I was standing and asked Kenta to release my arms then handed me a gun "I think you should be the one to kill him".
"Why?" I asked "he is your enemy, Bonten's enemy"
He shrugged "from the way I see it he seems to be your enemy as well".

I took the gun and counted the number of bullets in it then pressed it against Hiroya's crotch "first bullet" I said firing the gun making the man scream  and cry uncontrollably.
I didn't give him a chance to calm down after blowing his dick by the worst way possible I pressed the gun against his left thigh and fired then right thigh doing the same thing "second and third bullets" I mumbled.

The man kept screaming and at this point he was just begging for death to come he was already losing a lot of blood but I wasn't done yet.

I still have three more bullets.

Forth bullet was in his stomach which left him bleeding even more than before, he was whimpering and unable to form any words by now, slowly losing his consciousness.

I shot his chest next and screamed "don't you dare die just yet fucker!".

Now I have one more bullet, the one that will kill him hopefully without return this time "you broke me so bad Hiroya, but I gotta say you aren't the worst person I met"

Hanma took the first place from you with ease I thought.

"So I will be kind enough to not drag your death any further" I aimed the gun to his head "I hope I don't see you again" then shot him in the head.

I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding and dropped the gun on the floor staring aimlessly at the dead man in front of me.

"Unchain him and bury him far away from here" Ran ordered.
"Yes, sir" Kenta unchained the man and carried him out of the room leaving only me and Ran alone there.

Ran carefully held my hand "come, I'll take you to your home".
I still stared at the place where Hiroya was "I don't have a home, not anymore".

Bonten was my home and now we are strangers, not to mention that none of them trust me, some even hate me.

I didn't know when it happened but Ran is now hugging me, my head is resting on the crook of his neck, his hand softly caressing my hair.

"Let's make you a new home then" he mumbled.
"It's not that easy"
"Maybe but we can try"

I didn't reply to that and pulled away a bit to face him "I thought you didn't trust me".
"Well, guess I changed my mind"
"Why?"
He shrugged "I don't know, I just find you interesting, and after what I saw today I'd rather be your friend than your enemy".
That made me smile "why, you scared of me now?"
"Yea, a little bit" and at that we both laughed.

"So, should we start making that new home of yours?" He asked.
I smiled "yea, that would be great".

.....................................

After that day Ran and I became a bit closer he would come to my office Everytime he isn't busy and I would do the same.

But I was getting frustrated as time passes and still no trace of Hanma who is probably gathering men now to kill everybody in Bonten.

Every second that passed is a second close to everyone's death, and I won't allow it to happen again.

I sighed closing my laptop, my mind wasn't capable of working now anyway.
"What's up with you and sighing this early in the morning?"
I didn't have to look at the sound source to know it was Ran "that's what you do when things doesn't go the way you want it".

He made his way towards his usual seat by my desk "or you can find someone to help, me for example"
I smiled and Shaked my head "it's not that simple".
"I can be the judge of that"
"Ran..."
"Look I'm not trying to pressure you, I just wanna help" he said.
"I know, I just can't talk about this.. not yet".

You wouldn't believe me and I might even lose the little trust you gave me.

Ran stood up and walked towards my seat and stood in front of me, his hand tilted my head upwards to look at him "I'm here, it might be too early for you to trust me enough but I am here for you".

Before I could say anything my phone rang signaling Kuro calling me I quickly answered it.
"Hello?"

I heard him panting at the other end he seemed to be running.

"I think I found a clue!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: omg I never thought that I would reach 50 chapters and I'm still going 😳
It felt good killing Hiroya again honestly 😅

I hope you guys liked this chapter, have a great day/night love you all! ❤️