22

Y/n pov:

My phone rang waking me up with a groan, I stretch my arm over the sleeping male next to me to get it.

Checking the name on the phone I answered it curiously, he never calls me.

"Hello?" I answered with a hoarsed voice.
"Are you still sleeping?" Mikey asked.
"Well... Yea?".
"Get up then you have a meeting with Osanu gumi gang leader in two hours, he wants to discuss some changes in the weapons deal, you will be Bonten's representative"
"Woah! Hold up, why didn't you tell me sooner?!"
"They just call, get ready and call some of your men to accompany you in case something happens" he said before hanging up.

I tossed the phone groaning in annoyance.

I hate it, I hate when he speak in this stupid professional way.

"He could have at least said 'good luck' or 'bye' or anything" I whispered to myself.

"What does Mikey want?" Koko asked, I didn't even notice that he woke up.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I asked softly.

He stretched a bit "no it's okay, I should wake up anyway, so what's up?"

"I have a gang meeting" I said.
"Want me to accompany you?"
"No it's a job for me, I can do it" I smiled.
He nodded "I know you can, but just in case you need some moral support".
"Thank you Koko, you don't have to leave if you aren't busy, I'll come back soon" I said as I got out of bed.

The male also sit up fixing his hair a bit "no I actually have some work to do at the HQ, meet me there after?" He asked.
"Sure!" I said going to the bathroom to get ready.

After getting out I called Kenta telling him to bring two men and get me from my house cause we have a meeting, then I started to get ready.

I went for something formal, a grey suit with a white dress shirt, I made sure that my tattoo is visible the whole time cause this was crucial in those kinds of meetings.

As a bonten executive I don't have to show my Tattoo all the time but I have to show it in meetings with other gangs and in different missions, it's like our name tag.

I did my hair, applied some makeup and I was done.

Heading to the kitchen I found Koko making coffee for both of us.

"How do I look?" I asked doing a pose.
"Stunning as usual, come I made you coffee and a sandwich" he said and we both sat at the dining table.

We chatted a bit as we both ate our breakfast before I got a call from Kenta saying he is in front of my house.

"Gotta go, thanks for the food!" I said giving the male a hug.
He hugged me back "Good luck angel, don't cause trouble!"
I rolled my eyes "okay, mother"
He clicked his tongue and I left the house.

.............................................

We reached the HQ of Osanu gumi, we entered the building me in the front with my men following behind going straight to the receptionist.

I didn't have to say anything once the woman noticed my Tattoo she bowed welcoming me and escorted us to a meeting room telling us that she will inform the boss of our arrival.

That's the true power of Bonten.

Five minutes later a man in his sixties entered the meeting room with three other men, he had a huge smile on his face but soon faded when he saw me.

"Mikey San it's a plea-, huh? Who the fuck are you?" His big smile was replaced by an annoyed expression, the poor receptionist probably didn't mention my name to the man, I mean she didn't even ask for my name because she seemed very nervous.

I slowly raised from my seat "I'm Bonten's representative today, y/n L/n" my three men standing behind me.

the man looked more annoyed now almost offended "tsk, Bonten sent some slut to negotiate with me?".

Again with slut bullshit, Everytime when I'm on a mission alone I get the same question, Bonten sent us their slut/ whore/ sugar baby, the same offended look and the same angry tone.

I stopped being offended by it now I'm just bored those men doesn't have an ounce of creativity in their insults, they could say that I'm a nobody, or just walk out of the room angrily, you know something different, something more thrilling.

"How dare you speak like this to our lady, do you have a death wish?" Kenta said from behind me reaching for his gun and in return the other three men were reaching for their guns as well, but I raised my hand signaling that I'll take care of it and he immediately stopped waiting for me to talk and so did the other men.

"Ogawa San, right?" I said calmly.
"Yes, and what the hell do you want?"
"I don't want anything, on the other hand you need me, I heard your gang is losing tons of money lately and this deal is your last hope, so why don't you sit down and let us talk about the deal that will save your gang?" I said in a calm intimidating voice "or do you want me to call Mikey and tell him the deal is off, I'm sure we will find other gangs that are willing to give us the weapons we want"

At this the male's eyes widened he stumbled over his words "n-no please I need this deal, I-I'll sit down" and he immediately took the seat facing mine, I smiled and sat down as well with my legs crossed.

"Good boy"

.............................................

After finishing the deal successfully I made my way to the HQ going straight to Mikey's office, this may sound childish but I don't want to talk to him right now, something in my mind keeps telling me that he doesn't trust me, I know he is not obligated to talk to me about his problems but at the same time I feel the need to know and the need to help, I know how does it feel to suffer alone and I don't want this for him.

Maybe it's my love for a good challenge or my savior complex but I genuinely want to help him.

I took a deep breath and knocked at his door then entered.

He was staring at the screen of his computer but his eyes moved to where I was standing once he noticed me.

"The deal was a success they will send us the first batch tomorrow" I said in a monotonous way.
"Good, I'll tell Koko to prepare the money"
I nodded and turned around to leave his office but once I grabbed the doorknob he spoke again.

"Y/n!"
I turned around with a questioning look on my face "yes?"
He looked hesitant for a second deep in thought about something but then his eyes met mine.

"Wanna go some place with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I know I didn't specify a location for y/n's tattoo cause I wanted to leave it to your imagination, so now I'm curious where did you imagine her tattoo was placed?

I also know that y/n didn't get a deeper connection with most of the executives but who do you think will end up with her? Who fits y/n? 👀

And lastly hope you liked this chapter and have a great day/night, love you beautiful people ❤️