ending 6 (Rindou)

I looked around and realized that I was in the Bonten HQ, everything looked the same it didn't feel like three years have already passed, It was some how relieving at least things didn't turn out bad after what we have been through.

"You shouldn't be slacking you know!" Said a voice from behind me that I recognized to be Ran.
I turned towards the voice owner and saw both brothers walking to my way.

"Really? You are the one to talk?" I gave him an amused look.
"I'm not the one slacking, we are going to the meeting which is right there" he pointed at the hallway behind me "you were just looking around like a tourist" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and turned to the hallway "I know that and I was going there anyway" before leaving the two brothers and going to the meeting.

I had no idea we had a meeting but they don't need to know that.

Third person POV:

"Will you stop teasing her Everytime you see her?" Said Rindou with annoyance.
"I will, once you make a move" Ran winked and ruffled his brother's hair.
Rindou removed Ran's hand from his hair getting more annoyed at his brother "shut up, I'll do it when the time is right"

Ran Shaked his head in disapproval "and when is that right time? When you are both 90 years old?"
"Why do you care about that anyway?" Rindou sighed.
"I'm just annoyed my own brother can't tell a girl his feelings, it ruins my reputation"
The younger only gave him a middle finger as an answer which only made the elder chuckle.
"You know what, if you don't make your move I might make mine~" said Ran as he walked past his brother.

Rindou didn't answer that he knew this was an empty threat his brother would never do that to him.
He was walking absentmindedly when he realized something "wait... Isn't the meeting this way?"
Ran snickered and didn't say anything which was an answer on its own.
Rindou Shaked his head and turned to the direction where y/n went.

Y/n's pov:

I'll fucking kill Ran Haitani.

This was the only thought I had while sitting in that meeting and him sitting in front of me didn't help.
He would look at me and smile from time to time and it just made me picture his death in different and very brutal ways.

The only thing that stopped me from making those thoughts come true is Rindou sitting beside me and trying to calm me down from time to time, telling me to ignore him whenever Ran manage to anger me more.

The meeting was just a follow-up meeting for the previous and ongoing deals, I didn't pay much attention till Mikey spoke.

"I have a new mission for you, y/n"
This phrase alone can send chill down my spine, it's not because I'm afraid of the mission, it's just an normal reaction to getting a mission from Mikey.

"What is it?" I asked.
"It's actually an easy mission" he slid a photo towards me I checked it out and saw a man in mid thirties at most the back of the photo had some info on it, a name Akagi kieji and an address of a club.
"Akagi is the owner of a famous club in Roppongi and he is your mission, he has documents that can harm one of our allies and it will cause us a bit of trouble as well, he is threatening to give those documents to the police".

"So you want me to kill him?" I asked, If so then I think that's a very easy mission indeed.
"No, I bet he informed someone to leak those documents if we try to kill him" I got confused if we won't kill him then what's the use of telling me about him and showing me how he looks like?
"Akagi has weakness towards women, and he doesn't know anything about you, not to mention you don't have the Bonten Tattoo so he can't connect you to us" Mikey continued, it is true I don't have the Bonten Tattoo anymore since I'm technically not an executive I'm a leader of an ally gang, I think I already understand the mission.