42

What happened?

Last thing I remember was jumping from a building and being caught be Takemichi, then everything went black.

But why am I now walking aimlessly on the street, is this what happens when you die? If so then death is really overrated.

I then noticed my reflection on the glass of a building, I looked so different, my hair was longer and a bit tangled, and my clothes were so worn out, I looked like a mess.

But even though I looked different than a few minutes ago, this look I have is familiar to me, then it hits me.

"Takemichi... He held my hand, does this mean...?" I mumbled.
I looked around me, looking for anyplace so I can check the date.

"Excuse me, can you tell me what is the date of today?" I asked a passerby but he just looked at me from head to toe and kept walking, something that confirmed my doubts.

I'm back to my homeless days.

But the question now is when exactly? Did I meet Hanma yet? And if so did he disappear yet or no?

I could feel my anger increasing as soon as I remembered Hanma and images of Mikey and the executives dead bodies flowing through my brain.
Kaku's peaceful dead body on the hospital bed, Ran's head on my lap as he bled to death, same for Koko, Rindou, Mochi, Sanzu and Takeomi who I saw his dead body once I left the lounge.

And Mikey, welcoming his death with a smile as if he is admitting that he deserved it, he didn't deserve this end neither of them did, even after the bad things they did they didn't deserve it.

And I didn't deserve to be spared either, that's a mistake that Hanma made and I'll make sure he pays for it.

Now that I'm 90% sure that I time leaped to the past I want to make sure and know what day is it now.

I found a convenient store and decided to check it, sometimes they hang a calendar there, I entered the store and the cashier got alerted at once by my looks, probably thinking I would steal something.

It won't be the first time I did that anyway, I just showed him some money I have in my pocket which made him relax a bit but he still watched me as I went to the ramen aisle picking the first packet I saw and going back to him to pay, I glanced at the calendar next to him and my doubts are confirmed.

I really time leaped to the past, but sadly it's been a week since Hanma disappeared.

That explains why I have money, he was the one who taught me how to get enough money to survive anyway.

But this also means they are all still alive now, I can see them.

I smiled and decided to eat my ramen before going to them, I made it at the store and sat down to eat it when another realization hit me.

Right.. We are in the past now, they don't even know me, what am I thinking trying to go and see them, I would be killed in the spot.

"I need a plan" I mumbled as I ate my food.
I need a way to get their attention and not in a bad way.

Funny isn't it? I always judged the people who idolized Bonten or other yakuzas, running after them and looking for there attention thinking it was stupid and reckless but here I am planning to do the same thing.

I finished eating my ramen and threw away the trash then walked to my hideout.

What a fancy way to call a dirty alley, I sat down in the floor with my back leaned against the wall and started thinking  about everything that I want to do.

I want to find Hanma and end him once and for all before he gets too powerful and starts his killing spree, I need to gain Bonten's Trust so that I can at least keep an eye on them and make sure that they are safe.

I might not be able to be with them again but I Just hope that I can at least see them safe... Maybe become a friend.

I wish I can just go and tell them, tell them about everything we had and about everything we been through, I wish it was that easy, but who would even believe that?

I sighed, I can wait for Mikey to come and recruit me again but I have a feeling that this might not happen, last time it was luck, who knows if I can get lucky again like that.

Any small thing can easily change the past, and the future, I need to have another plan just in case things didn't work out.

After hours of thinking and a severe headache, I came up with a little bit crazy backup plan.

If Hanma and Mikey could make their own gangs and become powerful then why can't I do the same, It will be harder cause I'm a girl but it won't be impossible.

I'll gather men who I would trust and they would respect me, I will be a true leader and my gang will rise high, at the same time I'll do my best to keep an eye on Hanma, and in the right time I'll kill him.

Sounds like a dream but I lead men before, I can do it again, and right now I even have more experience in the underground world.

Nothing can stand between a woman and her goal after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: how was it? I feel like I'm starting a new story😅

Sorry no Bonten in this chapter but they will make an appearance soon.

Like I said before this story will have multiple routes and one of them might be a polyamory relationship 🤭

I hope you guys liked this chapter and have an amazing day/night, love you all ❤️