48

A/n: the first part will contain y/n's pov of the Bonten meeting.

Y/n's pov:

Less than thirty minutes till we meet bonten, I have mixed feelings about this, nerving, longing and excitement.

I also felt sad that I need to pretend that we are just rivals, after all we had after all the time we spent together we are back to being mere strangers, ridiculous Don't you think?

"Nervous?" Kuro suddenly asked while driving bringing me back from my thoughts.

I looked at him and had a weak smile on my face "kinda"
"Don't be, You are better than all of Bonten combined, besides we got your back, lady boss" he winked at me.

I really appreciated his words and somehow it made me feel a bit better, I might be a stranger to Bonten now but I gained Jōgawara and those people have become a family to me throughout the past year.

We pulled over next to the warehouse ready to go out of the car.

"Let's meet our rivals" I said and everyone got out, Yuri almost skipping as she walked towards the entrance, Kuro and Akari walking next to me while Kristel and Sawada walking behind us.

The door opened revealing Mikey and his executives, they all had unreadable gazes their eyes never leaving us.

"Sorry for being late, hope you didn't wait for long" I said.

"You are Kidding right? There is no way this is real" Sanzu said obviously annoyed "Jōgawara's fucking boss better show your fucking self we don't have time for this Bullshit" he shouted.

"I'm standing right in front of you" I said calmly, Deep down I wanted to laugh this reminds me of the first time we met.

"You think I would believe that a little girl like you would be the boss?" He said with a mocking grin on his face.
I smirked "why? Feel offended that your boss is threatened by a little girl like me?"
Sanzu took out his gun and held it against my head I didn't care much about it, he won't kill me unless Mikey ordered him to do that, and to his surprise Yuri and Kuro both held up their guns towards his head.

In a matter of seconds everyone except me and Mikey had their guns out ready for a blood bath to happen in any second, I was starting to feel nervous but I kept my expression neutral the whole time.

I could see Mikey staring at me in silence, it might have been alarming but it was also mesmerizing, I couldn't deny the fact that I missed him I missed all of them.

I tried to compose myself and speak "is this why you wanted to meet me, Mikey? Do you want us dead? I bet you could have found better ways to do that".

I froze when Mikey walked towards where I was standing his face was close to mine, his eyes bore into mine making my insides turn but I kept my stoic face "I know you want something from me, what is it?"

That somehow made me feel a bit relieved "Why don't you ask your men to put their guns down and I'll do the same? Then we could have a nice chat".
"And why should I trust you not to kill us?"

Oh how much I wanted to tell him that I'm not here to Kill him but to actually save him, to save all of them.

I smirked instead "oh, is the worst criminal organization in Japan afraid of us, a bunch of newbies?".

At this moment a gun was shot so close to my feet, I patted myself on the back mentally for not showing how terrified I was but instead I looked at the shooter who looked pissed "Would you fucking cut the chase already?" Hearing rindou saying that to me and looking at me with hatred like this seriously saddened me but I hid it with a laugh "I gotta say I didn't expect that" then I ordered my executives to put their guns down and looked back at Mikey "there, you feel better now?"

Mikey also did the same and asked me once again what do I want from him, so I said "I want us to be Allies".

Mikey's eyes widened for a split second then his face returned to his stoic state again.

"No FUCKING way!" I heard Sanzu yell.
"Don't be so sure little puppy, your boss is considering it" I said while looking into Mikey's eyes with a smirk on my face.

"Who are you calling a puppy little bitch?" Sanzu was about to grab my hair when Sawada grabbed his arm stopping him.
"Lady boss said to drop our guns but believe me I can crush your bones with my bare hands" Kuro said making the pink haired male shout profanities in anger.

"How will our allyship benefit me?" Mikey asked calmly making all of the Bonten executives look at him surprised.

"You get all my resources, you see Mikey I gathered my team very carefully, I have the genius who hacked your security system, the best weapon supplier in the black market, not to mention that we already made a name for ourselves in the money laundering area, an area that Bonten doesn't have any experience in" then I shrugged "believe me Mikey, you would prefer me as a friend than an enemy"

"And if you have all of this, why do you want my allyship?" He asked.

I just want to save you... That's what I wanted to say.

But instead I lied "I just want lesser people to worry about, and besides I might have the resources but you have more power and feared way more than me".

"I'll use you" he said.
"And I'll use you as well".
"Any wrong move from you will cost you your life and the life of all your precious executives" he said.
"Fair enough".

He looked at me in silence, trying to analyze my every move.

"So Mikey, do we have a deal?" I asked.
"On one condition" he said and I raised an eyebrow at him waiting for that condition.

"Jōgawara will move their HQ to Bonten, so you will be under our surveillance all the time"

I smiled and extended my hand towards him "deal"
He nodded and shook my hand "deal".

I left the warehouse with my executives who all had mixed feelings about this allyship.

"Boss are you sure this is a good idea?" Sawada asked.
"What do you mean it's a great idea!" Yuri said "with Bonten as our ally we will be invincible"

"Or they can simply kill us all, we are walking straight into the lion's den" Kristen said as we entered our car.

"They won't" I said "they had the chance before, Bonten aren't the ones who give second chances".

"You seem to know them pretty well, lady boss, especially Mikey" Kuro said.

I do, we shared so much together.

"Well they are pretty famous" I shrugged.
Kuro didn't seem to be convinced by that answer but he nodded anyway.

"I just hope our new HQ is as good as our current one" Akari said "what if they gave us one of their dungeons or something" she visibly shivered in disgust.

"I can't wait to get to know the pink haired guy more, I bet we will be friends" Yuri said in excitement.

"Of course! you are going for the crazy one" Kuro laughed.

I looked through the window of the car thinking.

First step is done, now I need to find Hanma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: sorry this chapter has some repetition from the last chapter i just wanted to show y/n's pov 😅.

I watched the TR live action movie and I'm a bit disappointed cause I wanted to see Baji 😅 but Draken tho 👀 I didn't google his age cause I think he is probably so young and I don't want my heart crushed 😂

I hope you guys liked this chapter and enjoy the rest of your day/night, love you all 😘