10

I sat on the barstool looking around the club, music was blasting everywhere, bodies were moving against each others, the smell of alcohol and sweat filling the entire place.

I hate clubs they are suffocating, why would someone come here by their own free will.

After watching Arima for one week I already know his everyday routine, he leaves his house at 12 pm going to his office which is a HQ of the gang called Cobra one of Bonten's rivals and Arima was one of it's two bosses, the other  boss is anonymous no one knows anything about them, he stays at his office till 7 pm then he heads out to one of his clubs, he owns 3 clubs, the red rose, Medusa and Velvet lounge today he is in Medusa.

I took a sip of my drink sighing when I felt a presence next to me.

"What's a beautiful babe like you doing alone here?" A man said.

I chuckled "sorry buddy but not interested" I said without looking at him.

"Aww come on, I'll give you good time"
I looked at him from top to bottom "doubt it".
"What's that supposed to mean?" He looked offended now.
"You give off small pee pee energy" I said finishing my drink and was about to leave when he grabbed my arm.
"Where do you think you are going bitch, I'll show you"
I looked at him with a raised eyebrow "you better let me go little boy, you don't want to lose your arm now, do you ?"

"You whore! I'll kill you" he was going to punch me but I dodged it and kneed him in the balls instead making him double over in pain then I grabbed both of his hands behind his back and pushed him against the bar holding my knife against his throat, I leaned down and whispered in his ear

"if you move I'll slit your throat you understand?"

"Y-yes"

"Now be a good boy and leave this club and never let me see you again"

"Okay" I released his hands and he hurriedly walked away.

I turned around and my eyes widened he was looking at me with amusement written all over his face.

Arima.

"That was very impressive, miss..."
"Mitsuko, Mitsuko Akira" I gave him a fake name.

He extended his hand for me "pleasure to meet you Miss Mitsuko, my name is Arima the owner of this club".
I accepted his handshake "pleasure is all mine"

"Do you mind if I invited you for a drink in my office, just an apology for the unpleasant experience you had just now".

Getting inside his office might give me some information about his motives but it will be more risky.

"Sure I don't mind" I gave him a smile.
"Great! Please come with me little Miss" he escorted me to his office and ushered me to sit on the leather sofa he has.

His office was spacious and neat, everything was organized, it fitted a gang leader.

Arima came with two glasses of whiskey and offered me one, I thanked him and pretended to take a sip of the alcohol.

He sat next to me on the sofa, this was the first time I see him this close, he looked a bit older than most of the executives probably in the beginning of his forties,he actually looked very handsome, long black hair, piercing brown eyes and very fitted body.

He took a sip of his drink "so you here alone?"
"Yea, all my friends are busy and I needed a break tonight" I lied.
He chuckled "tough day?"
"Tough week" I corrected.

He put his arm on the backrest behind me and leaned a bit closer to my body "you can come to me anytime you need a break beautiful"
I gave him a seductive smile "that's a very tempting offer"
"Well you are a very tempting lady".
I bit my lip "I'm flattered"

He chuckled leaning away "but tell me beautiful, why exactly do I have a bonten executive following me around like a puppy?"

I froze for less than a second but quickly covered my reaction with a confused look.

"I'm sorry what do you mean by that?" I said while clicking the button in my bracelet without him noticing, it sends a message to the executives when I'm in danger with my location.

"Don't play dumb sweetheart, it doesn't suit you, at least not after ruining my plan to bomb your boss house"

That fucker!

"I have no idea what are you talking about, I'm just a secretary in a clothing company" I kept a straight face trying to buy some time until the others come.

Arima laughed at that before returning to his serious face once again, he grabbed my hair and pulled it making me yelp"y/n, y/n my little y/n who do you think you are fooling here?"

"Let me go you fucker!"
"Can't do that now beautiful" he leaned and whispered in my ear his breath fanning my face "you are too precious".

Stupid I shouldn't have came here.

He pulled my hair to make me stand up, I elbowed his stomach as hard as I can making him loosen his grip on my hair and pushed him away, taking out my gun and pointing it at him.

He chuckled "you won't kill me y/n"
"Wanna bet?" I raised my eyebrow at him.
He stayed silent but moved and sat back on the sofa, I kept my guard up following his every move with the gun.

"Fine, kill me"
"Why do you want to kill Mikey?"
He downed the rest of his drink "why would I tell you?"
"Fucking answer my question!"
"I'm not one of the lowlifes you interrogate in your little dungeon sweetheart, this won't work on me" he took out something from his pocket and I almost pulled the trigger but I realized it's just a cigar, he lit it blowing the smoke.

"What will work on you then?"

He rested his elbows on his thighs leaning forward.

"Let's make a deal".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: what do you think the deal will be 👀?

Here is a picture of Arima since I felt like I was describing time skip baji (he kinda looks like baji tho)😅

I hope you liked this chapter and have a great day/night, love you all ❤️