17

As I was heading to my office I noticed a familiar brown haired male.

"Oh kenta~" I called the male and he turned around facing me.
"Miss y/n! Do you need anything?" He said when he reached me.

When I first started working for Bonten they made me choose a group of subordinates that will be working under me, and immediately chose Kenta something about that guy makes me feel comfortable, he is polite, very obedient, and as I got to know him more I realized how dependable he can be, I consider him now my right hand man.

"Yes I actually have a job for you" I smiled "come, let's talk in my office"

Kenta followed me to my office, I sat down and he just stood in front of me waiting for my orders.

I sighed "I told you before Kenta, you don't have to stay standing up like this, have a seat"
The male felt unsure but sat down anyway, seriously how did the other executives treat him before me?

I gave him a piece of paper with a name on it "I want you to find everything you can about this man, where he lives, where he works and if he has any connections with Bonten, sadly I only know his name nothing else"

Kenta took the paper and nodded "I'll do my best, miss y/n"
"I know you will Kenta, I need these information as soon as possible, and make sure no one else knows that you are investigating that guy, especially Mikey"
"Yes, ma'am!" He said.
"Good, you can go now" I gave him a smile and he bowed before leaving my office.

I let out another sigh, this better get me somewhere cause I don't have any other plan.

I heard a faint knock on my door "come in" I said.
The door opened and Kakucho entered "hey" he said and made his way to my desk sitting in front of me.

"Hey Kaku!" I greeted him cheerfully.
He smiled at that "I just came to check on you, you good?".
"I'm great! I sleep well with no nightmares, I didn't think about it lately" I said.
"I'm glad for that" he paused for a while obviously thinking about something.

I stood up from my desk and walked to where he was sitting standing in front of him, I held his face making him look up at me "what's on your mind?" I said softly

"You".

I stayed silent so he pulled me softly to sit on his lap and I let him "I can't stop thinking about you, y/n" his arm was circling my waist and his other hand held mine that was on his face softly kissing my palm his eyes never leaving mine.

I would be lying if I said I didn't think about Kakucho since that night we spent together, even though nothing happened between us except simple kisses but it was unforgettable, his touches were soft, his kisses were deep but never forceful, every touch was pleasant, and it was the first time in my life that I experience this feeling, the feeling of mutual attraction.

"I think about you too Kaku, a lot" I said in a low voice.
"You do?" The male seemed surprised but also happy.
I nodded eyeing his face, Kakucho is a very handsome man even his scar was beautiful even his blind eye, it's like they made him even more handsome, I softly traced his scar with my finger and he moved his face.

"Why are you looking away? I love it, it's beautiful"
"It's scary" he said.
"No Kaku it's not, you must have survived a very terrible event, it's a sign of how strong you are" I made him look at me again and smiled at him.
He took a deep breath "It was a car accident, I lost my parents in it" his eyes held so much sadness in them, it broke my heart.

"They are in a much better place, I'm sure of it" I lightly touched his scar and this time he didn't move he just looked at me.
"You are truly an angel" he said softly.
I smiled and Shaked my head "nope, just a regular person".
His hand held the side of my face and he slowly brought his face closer to mine, his eyes checking my face for any sign of discomfort and when he found none he closed his eyes and his lips fell on mine, his kiss was so soft and careful, so slow as if he didn't want it to end I moved my lips against his with the same pace he lightly sucked my lower lip, it didn't get deeper than this but it was enough to make my heart flutter, it was enough for me to forget about anything else and just focus on him.

We broke the kiss after a while and just stared at each others faces "I should go soon, I have a lot of work today" he said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, he didn't look like he wants to leave any time soon.
I sighed "I understand, tho I don't want you to go yet"
"I'll come to see you after I finish" he said eyeing my lips.
I nodded, it wasn't only agreeing to what he said but what he was thinking of as well.

He seemingly understood the hint and brought his lips to mine once more kissing me deeper this time.

Few days later:

"Miss y/n, I got the info you asked for" Kenta informed me as soon as he entered my office.

He handed me a paper full of information, a picture of the man, addresses, phone numbers even list of the people that guy met with, it was truly impressive how much he found about the man with just his name as a start.

"That's great Kenta, thank you! This is very helpful" I smiled at him making a mental note to tell Kokonoi to give him a raise.

I got into my car making my way to the address that was on the paper, I parked the car in front of a DVD rental store and got out of it.

"So this is where he works huh?" I whispered to myself.

I made my way inside the store and was greeted with a woman bowing at me "welcome ma'am, how can I help you?"

"Hello, is there a man working here called Hanagaki Takemichi?"
The woman frowned when she heard the name and sighed "Hanagaki Takemichi Kun, someone wants to talk to you" she called out, leaving me alone.

Moments later the said male came, he looked confused "um, is there something you need from me, Miss?" He asked.

"Yes actually I want to talk to you about something, when do you get off work?" I asked with a smile.
"Err, I finish work at 5 pm" he looked very confused, I can't blame him he didn't see my face that time.

"Great I'll come to get you at 5pm" I said making my way to the exit.

"Hey! Ma'am I didn't get your name!"

I turned around another smile on my face.

"Call me Y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: y/n being both a lady boss and a softy in one chapter, I seriously love her ❤️.

I feel like this story will be longer than my first story traitor since there is so many things I want to do with this one, but I'm not sure if I will be able to do them all 😅

If you guys have any suggestions considering the plot you can send me a message or comment them here I see all the comments and If I can include your suggestion I'll do it ^^

I hope you liked this chapter, have a great day/night❤️ love you all ❤️