2

TW: detailed torture scene, murder.

"I want you to work for me"

I laughed at that "what are you man, some kind of a pimp?"

"I told you that I don't want a whore didn't I?" His voice was monotonous, it sent chills down my Spine.

"What's the job then?"
"Follow me and you will know".

"What if you are a crazy killer or want my organs or something?" I said eyeing him, I noticed he had a gun.

He noticed my gaze and took out his gun, I got alerted and held the knife firmly, but he did something I didn't expect, he took out The magazine letting the bullets fall down on the ground, before putting it back inside his pocket.

"There, now only you have a weapon, follow me" he said boredly.

And that was enough to convince me, I honestly would have followed him anyway what's the worst that could happen? Getting killed? It's not a bad option for me at this point.

We walked for a while that when I noticed it, his tattoo.

I chuckled "ohh you are one of them"
He stopped and looked at me a bit confused that's probably the first emotion he shows "one of them?"

"You know, Bonten's fanboys" I said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

You might not believe it but even criminal organizations have fandoms, they get the tattoo and everything trying so desperately to get noticed by the said criminals, they are normally teenagers looking for the thrill or women looking for sugar daddies as if this will ever happen.

"But you really don't look the part, well except for the tattoo" I said sarcastically.

We stood in front of a Black Bugatti Chiron, the driver was standing next to it and he immediately opened the door when he saw the man next to me which made my jaw drop.

"Get in" the man said before getting inside the vehicle himself, I just froze this car can make me live an amazing life for maybe 3-4 years without the need to work and this guy looks like he fucking owns it.

His appearance didn't show that at all he was wearing black long sleeve t-shirt and black fabric pants and fucking slippers, this is not how a rich man looks like, right?

The man raised his eyebrow at me making me snap out of it, I got inside the car and the driver closed the door before getting inside and starting the car.

The ride was silent, million questions were on my mind, who is this fucker? Why does he have all this money? And most importantly, what does he want from me?

"By the way" the man spoke and I snapped my head to look at him "I'm not a Bonten's fanboy, I am Bonten's boss".

.................................

We reached a fancy and tall building, the driver opened the door for both of us.

When the white haired male said that he is the boss of Bonten it was like someone dumped an ice bucket over my head, now I'm extremely positive that I will get killed today.

I just made fun of the boss of Japan's worst criminal organization MULTIPLE TIMES.

I knew my snarky comments will get me killed one day, I just fucking knew it.

"Follow me" I snapped out of my thoughts by the man's voice.

I followed him and we entered the building, he headed to a staircase leading to what seems to be a basement.