60

I was so invested in saving bonten that I didn't realize I'm putting my executives in danger.

I might not met them before the time leap but that doesn't mean they didn't grew close to me, they are basically like a family to me and I can't let them die on me especially after what happened to Kuro.

So that lead me to my current situation holding a meeting with my executives.

"What's up y/n? Why did you want to meet us so suddenly?" Sawada asked.
"Did .. something else happen?" Yuri chimed in.

The normally bubbly girl looked so quiet and sad, actually all of them looked sad and tired, who could blame them? Their best friend is dying.

"I gathered you today for an announcement" I said wearing an expressionless face that I normally would never show to them, and they all gave me their attention.

"I have decided to disband Jōgawara" I announced.

"What?!" Yuri yelled in disbelief followed by the other executives murmuring.
"Y/n you can't do that!" Kristel interjected.
"Why would you even think of doing that?!" Akari asked.
"Because I can't let you get in danger!" I shouted "after what happened with Kuro I can't let this happen again".

"With all due respect, I don't approve of your decision y/n" Sawada said in a calm tone.
"Me neither" Kristel said "especially after what happened with Kuro, I understand that your purpose of Founding Jōgawara was something related to Bonten... Something that only concerns you" then she frowned "but after what happened with Kuro this concerns all of us ... It's not your fight anymore y/n it's a fight for all of us".

The rest of the executives nodded in agreement.

"Jōgawara won't get disbanded, we all won't allow it!" Yuri said "I never go against you y/n but this time I have to".

Everyone of them had determination in their eyes, it made it hard for me to go through with my decision.

I sighed "okay if that's how you all really feel, then Jōgawara will stay".
Everyone cheered at that, I won't lie this decision was hard on me as much as it was hard on them.

"Let's Kill Hanma together!"

........................................

Meanwhile in Hanma's HQ:

"First step is done, boss" Hiroshi said.
"Good good, never thought it would be this easy" Hanma grinned.
"That's what they get for underestimating us" Jasmine said boredly.

Hanma's expression turned serious "don't get used to that, they are probably planning to kill each and everyone of us now" he took out a cigarette and lit it after standing up.

"so, don't you think it's time to pay our friends in Bonten and Jōgawara a little visit?"

Meanwhile in Bonten HQ, Y/n's pov:

"And when exactly did it happen?" Mikey asked.
"About 1 and half years from now" I said.

After what happened, Mikey gave orders for Kenta to stay by Kuro's side in the hospital, he was still alive but barely, he could die in any second.

None of us were able to visit him because Hanma's men might be watching the hospital ready to attack us.

Then again when that happened... They came to us which is what me and  Mikey were discussing right now.

"This doesn't add up to what's happening right now" Mikey Shaked his head.
"Do you think they will do that sooner?"
"Or they might be planning something completely different".

That's a possibility, this present is very different from the previous one, everything is a possibility.

"Guess waiting for death is much harder than death itself and because of that we need to move... Quickly!" Mikey said.
"What's your plan?" I asked.
"We will pay Hanma a little visit".

........................................

"

I feel like I'm going to war" Koko said.
"That's probably cause we are" Takeomi said while loading his gun.

After my meeting with Mikey we came to the decision of attacking the location we were given by Hiroshi since this is the closest we have to Hanma's location, And after a week of getting ready today was the day of the attack.

"I still think this isn't the best idea, we don't know what's inside this place" Rindou said.

He is right, what if it's another trap and we end up in a tight situation but then again waiting for Hanma to come to us isn't the best idea.

"Nervous?" I saw Kakucho standing next to me loading his gun.
"Kinda" I said honestly.
"Me too, but I'll promise you that" he leaned and whispered in my ear.

"I won't be dying this time".

We all got ready and headed to the location in different cars, the trip would take almost 6 hours.

I sat on the passenger seat with Koko driving, the Bonten Trio were on the back, while Mikey with the rest of the executive were on other car and my executives were on a separate car as well, and then we had a big group of our men following us.

It indeed felt like a war.

"You look tense" Koko said while looking at the road.
"Who wouldn't be?" I said.
"Nah you will be fine, seeing how merciless you can be while killing someone I could say that you can take Hanma easily" Ran interjected.

I smiled "didn't know you had such faith in me"
He shrugged "I can recognize a strong woman when I see her".
"That's a pick up line I should use often" Koko smirked.
"As if you would need it" Rindou joined the conversation.

It's surprising how they could talk on random stuff like that while going on such a dangerous mission but I was thankful for the little distraction their conversation provided and before I expected we were parking close to the location we were provided.

We snuck inside followed by our men and to our surprise we found nothing.

The place was deserted completely, no tight security, no human beings, not even furniture.

"Err... Is this the right place?" Sanzu asked in confusion.
"Yes that's the place, and it was confirmed by Kenta" Mikey said.

We looked around with our guns on standby, ready to shoot but still we found nothing, this place felt like no one entered for years.

"Well that's a waste of the money we gave Hiroshi" Koko said.
"What should we do Mikey?" Sanzu asked.
Mikey had a grim expression on his face "blow this place up .. just in case and after that we are retreating".
"Yessir" Sanzu grinned and started giving out orders to our men to set the explosives In every corner of the building.

We all got in our cars and after a few minutes we heard a massive explosion.

"Let's go" Mikey ordered.

The drive back was much slower and quieter but there was this voice nagging at the back of my head, something kept telling me to keep my guard up.

Something will happen pretty soon.

We reached the HQ after another six hour drive but what we saw once we entered made us all freeze in disbelief.

Dead bodies drowning in their own blood and who didn't die were severely injured, they were both Bonten and Jōgawara subordinates.

"Well hello there! Isn't it rude to Keep your guests waiting? ♡"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: reaching the peak here!

I hope you guys liked this chapter, have a great day/night and love you all ❤️❤️