64

Y/n's pov:

Deja-vu that's what the next three days felt like, for some reason I felt like I went back to the time I got shot when I had that mission with Ran.

I didn't know how it happened but I could finally feel like I'm regaining the connection I had with Bonten before the timeleap, everyone was worried about me and everyone showed me their care in their own special way, it made me doubt that maybe Mikey or Kaku told the others about the time leap.

"You are surprised that they treat you nicely after being shot and almost dying?" Kakucho chuckled when I asked him about it and showed my confusion about the sudden change in the others behaviors.

"It's not that! It's just happening so suddenly" I said.
"You basically saved one of us from getting shot which caused you to get shot instead, I think acting nice is the least they could do in this situation" Kakucho smiled holding my hand.

The sight of his hand holding mine brought a smile to my face, who knew such a subtle gesture could fill my whole heart with happiness and warmth?

"Kaku?" I started.
"Hmm?"
"Would it be weird to say that I really like you right now?" The question seemed to catch him off guard but he soon smiled again.
"It won't be the weirdest thing you ever said".
I looked at him playfully offended "so it would be weird?!"
He laughed and Shaked his head "well if you say it, I have a more weird thing to say".
"Oh? And what is that?" I raised an eyebrow at him.
He shifted his seat from the chair next to my bed to sitting on the side of the bed with his hand still holding mine and his face close to mine.

"That I really really like you too".

.............................................

Ran's POV:

I'm not a nice person and I never claim to be a nice person, I kill, I torture and I play with women's hearts without an ounce of care, that's who I am and I'm okay with it.

So why would someone like me get saved from a certain death, let alone why would someone risk their life to save mine?

That's a question I kept asking myself ever since she got shot, why would she do that? Why would she save me?

Yes we had a little moment, and yes I won't lie something is attracting me to her especially after how raw I saw her on the day of Hiroya's death, I saw a woman who can be the strongest yet the most fragile at the same time a woman that you could fear but also want to protect by all means.

But all this won't explain why would she put her life on the line for mine.

Which lead me to the current situation standing in front of her hospital room knocking on the door.

"Come in" I heard her faint voice and opened the door.

Luckily she was alone which was something that didn't happen in the past three days, there were always someone here either one of us, Mikey or her gang members and it was driving me crazy I wanted to get her alone.

"How are you today?" I asked as I made my way to her bed.
She shrugged "bored, but at least I'm alive"
I sat next to her on the bed facing her, she was pale from the excessive blood loss and looked tired but it didn't cover her beauty.

I took a deep breath and asked the question I wanted to ask for a while now "can I ask why did you do it?"
She stayed silent a bit then she smirked "why? Did you prefer if I didn't?"
I chuckled "don't get me wrong I'm grateful" but my expression turned more serious "but I just want to know why would you risk your life for me?"

Her expression also turned serious a sad glint in her eyes "someone did the same for me before and I feel like this way I'm repaying him back".

"Did you .. love him?" I asked internally cringing at my own question.
She looked at me and smiled "I did, I loved him a lot".

I didn't say anything to that and didn't even realize it but I was getting pissed of at what I presume was a dead guy.

She brought a hand to my cheek bringing me back from my thoughts "if you're thinking of repaying me all I want is for you to live, would you do that for me?"
I found myself nodding without even realizing, her eyes are so mesmerizing and her sweet voice luring me in.

She smiled when she saw that and slowly retracted her hand from my face but I held her wrist gently pulling her closer to me with our faces close to each other's.
"Do you still love him?" I mumbled in a barely audible voice.
"I-" she started but I cut her off with my lips landing on hers, kissing her deeply and she responded kissing me back her arms wrapped around my neck.

I didn't need to hear her answer, this was enough for me.

.............................................

Sanzu's POV:

Once again I have to go and check on her, or bring her food or whatever, all because of of Mikey's orders.
I feel like a fucking nurse and she doesn't even show me any gratitude.

Yes I know she saved Ran and we awe her but why do I have to be the one to take care of her, Kakucho or Koko or even Ran would fit that role more than I do.

"This is Mikey's orders, don't question it" I kept telling myself as I bought the food and headed to her hospital room.

I don't hate y/n, she is just ... Unusual to me I never met any woman like her and this is the reason I tend to keep my guard up around her, I never know what goes on in her head.

I barged in her room, not bothering to knock it's not like she would be changing her clothes now or anything "I got you fo-"

I stopped in my tracks when I saw her sleeping in her bed, she looked so peaceful.
I slowly approached her bed contemplating whether I should wake her or just leave the food here and get out, till I reached her bed and saw her sleeping figure.

I couldn't deny that she was beautiful even in her sleep, I could understand why Mikey would be interested in her.

I sighed and placed the food next to her bed and turned to leave, I reached the door and looked back at her "maybe I should wake her, yea, Mikey said to make sure she eats." I mumbled and closed the door back walking towards her once again, and carefully Shaked her "hey! Wake up I got you food"

She groaned and mumbled incoherent words but didn't open her eyes.
"It will get cold, wake up, you can sleep aft-" I couldn't finish this sentence as she pulled me by my hand and I fell on her, how can a sleeping injured person be this strong?!

I rolled off of her and laid next to her body "y/n what the fuck?!"
She scooted closer to me and placed her head on my chest, this time her mumbling was a bit understandable "sleep now,... Food later"
I tried to carefully pry her off me do that I don't hurt her more but she didn't budge "fine you can sleep just let me leave".

She opened only one eye then closed it and got more comfortable still not letting me go "no you sleep too, you look tired"

I sighed and rubbed my face but gave up she doesn't seem like she will let me leave, I absentmindedly played with her hair.

Well,... Mikey said to make sure she is comfortable anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: hey hey I'm back! *Throws glitter everywhere* here is a fluff chapter for you all (even though Sanzu is in denial) ❤️

I hope you guys liked this chapter have a great day/night love you all.