special chapter (Kenta x reader)

Y/n POV:

It's been a week since I started working for Bonten, most of the executives are nice to me which makes getting used to the whole Yakuza life a lot more easier, I only do paperwork so far which is pretty boring but I'm not really complaining, I have money, a place to live and everything I desire.

I'm just craving some action, something new.

I heard a knock on my office door which brought me out of my thoughts.
"Come in!"
A familiar brown haired man entered and I greeted him with a smile "oh, hello Kenta!"
I don't know but something about Kenta is just making me feel extra comfortable with him, he doesn't really look or act like a gangster, he is very polite and gets flustered so easily which makes me enjoy teasing him.

I only knew him for one week  but I already consider him a friend even though he is in a lower rank than me, he works as a subordinate under Mikey and seemingly he is the only guy Mikey trusts besides the executives.

The brown haired man seemed taken aback by my exciting greeting, I don't blame him Mikey doesn't seem like a guy who would do that.

"Um hello Miss y/n, I'm here to inform you that Boss wants you in his office" he said.
"okay I'll go see him" I said with the same smile "and Kenta please stop with the Miss y/n, just call me Y/n" this is like the third time I tell him that but he is just not listening.
"But.."
"No buts! I'm calling you by just your name so it's only normal that you do the same"
He paused for a second then said "okay"
I raised an eyebrow at him.
"....y/n"
I nodded in satisfaction and made my way out of the office but stop by Kenta's side and spoke in a low voice.

"Good boy~"

Making his breath hitch and I headed outside giggling, I know this is evil but his reactions are always Priceless.

I knocked on Mikey's door and entered seeing him signing some documents.

"You called for me?" I asked.
"Yes, It's time we assign some subordinates for you, you will go on a mission  in two days"
"Yes! Finally, I was getting bored with all the paperwork".
"I know"
"But what do you mean, assign subordinates?"
"You see every executive have some men working under him, and since you are new and you don't know most of our men I'll assign some of my men to work under you".

I nodded at that then I thought of something "can I pick one?"
At this point he finally lifted his gaze from the papers and looked at me "and who would that be?"
At this moment there was a knock on the door and the man I wanted entered.
"Boss, the men you asked for are outside".
"Y/n?" Mikey called my name to make me answer his question.
"Kenta! I want Kenta with me" I said making Kenta confused.

Mikey furrowed his eyebrows he seemed like he didn't like that idea and me noticing that I quickly said "only if both you and him agree of course, but I feel comfortable With Kenta already and I feel like that will benefit the mission"

Mikey seemed to consider the idea then he spoke "Kenta, will you be okay with working with y/n?" He asked calmly.
Kenta who seemed confused said "um, I don't mind I ... Guess?"
I snickered at that and looked back at Mikey expectantly.
He sighed "fine, fine just get the job done".

Mikey then told us about the upcoming mission, it will be an attack on a hideout of one of our rival gangs to teach them a lesson after they took an important deal from us, it will also be a way to introduce the newest Bonten executive.

"Kenta, I want you to introduce y/n to her new subordinates" Mikey then said.
"Yes, boss!"
He nodded "you both can go now".
We both exited Mikey's office to see twenty scary looking men standing in the hall in front of Mikey's office.