69

"you really think we will believe this shit?!" Sanzu said already pulling out his gun.

"We technically didn't do anything to you" Hiroshi didn't seem phased by the gun aimed at him.
"Your boss literally wanted to Kill all of us! You managed to hurt y/n even" Takeomi said "not to mention the explosives stunt you two pulled before"

Hiroshi laughed "well, you said "my boss" but did you see me that day? I didn't participate in this, and about the explosives" Hiroshi Pulled out a pack of cigarettes alerting everyone making Sanzu fire at him but he managed to step out of the bullet's range and chuckled "relax it's just a cigarette pack" Sanzu was fuming at this point and everyone was on edge but Mikey stayed calm just watching everything happening in front of him, the only thing that was stopping Sanzu from killing both of them is that Mikey didn't give out that order yet.

Hiroshi lit out a cigarette and took a puff of it "anyway, back to the explosives, don't you think a time bomb is a bit... Old fashioned, I could have used a less noticable way if I wanted to kill you all"
"Bullshit!" Sanzu spat.

Hiroshi sighed exasperated "Do you think that I'm stupid to walk into the lion's den here and offer my loyalty? I have something you will be interested in".

Koko scoffed "and what's this thing that you have?"
"Hanma didn't work alone, he had someone supporting him, providing him with money, power and followers, followers who would die for him" Hiroshi said with a serious tone "this person is still alive and he wants all of Bonten dead".

"You expect us to believe that?" Said Rindou.
Hiroshi looked straight at me "isn't it weird that Hanma suddenly became rich, how do you think he got all those soldiers of his?"

This question, it was a question I kept asking myself so many times, and never got a satisfying answer.
Stealing? But if he was planning to steal money why he didn't do it sooner?
Illegal fights? That would take years to reach this level of wealth?
Drug dealing? Same thing, it will take years to become powerful.
It always have been an unsolved mystery, but I won't lie I did consider the fact that someone was helping him, but who?

"Who is he?" I asked surprising everyone.
"Y/n are you going to believe this fucker?!" Sanzu shouted.
I ignored him and asked Hiroshi again "who was helping Hanma?"
"Someone very.... Very close to you, lady boss"

BANG!

at this moment a loud bang and glass shattering was heard and Hiroshi was on the ground dead with a shot though his head, Jasmine was screaming and crying she pulled out her gun and shoot in different directions but soon after she also fell on the ground with a bullet through her head.

Things got crazy after that glass was shattering and bullets were fired from  every direction, and everyone was running, hiding, shouting and shooting bullets from their guns.

I ran and hid behind a wall, I could see Mikey, the Bonten executives and my executives all shouting and hiding from what seemed to be snipers from outside the HQ.

I felt a hand grabbing my wrist catching me off guard I looked at that direction and saw Kuro "come with me, you aren't safe here!" He said and started pulling me not giving me a chance to argue.

We ran till we reached a meeting room and Kuro close the door behind us and locked it.
I was shaken by all those sudden events, everything was happening so fast, the duo's appearance, the reveal of an upper hand that wants Bonten dead, and the shootings... Were we being watched?

And what's more important, will the future repeat itself once again?

As soon as this thought crossed my mind my body moved on it's own and I ran towards the door to open it but Kuro grabbed my arm.
"You should stay here y/n, it's dangerous to go out now!"
"Let me go! I need to help them!" I shouted and tried to wiggle my arm out of his grasp.
"No! I won't allow you to get hurt again!" He shouted as well.
"Just fucking let me go, Kuro" I kept struggling.
He clenched his jaw "oh, for fuck's sake!" He pulled me so hard and threw me away from the door  and aimed his gun at me "I'm being nice so far, don't make me do something I don't want to, y/n"

I looked at him stunned, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the person that was standing in front of me wasn't the Kuro I knew, he was a different person a cold and ruthless one.

"Kuro.." I said in disbelief "wh-what are you doing?"
He sighed "this doesn't concern you"
"What do you mean it doesn't concern  me?" I screamed.

What the fuck was happening?

My eyes widened, not wanting to believe .... Is Kuro the other guy? But why? How? He was the one who saved us the last time.

"Someone very.... Very close to you, lady boss"

"This is between me and Bonten, it's time for them to payback".

A/n: thoughts? 🤭

Hope you guys liked this chapter, have a great day/night, love you all ❤️❤️