18

A/n: okay but Bonten Takemichi hits different. 😍

After Takemichi finished work we went to to a restaurant near his work place.

"Order anything you want, it's on me" I said giving him a smile "oh and I hope you didn't mind me reserving the entire place, I just don't want anyone to hear us".

"N-no it's okay" he looked nervous probably taken aback with the entire situation "um excuse me, Miss y/n but I don't remember meeting you before how do you know me?"

"Actually Takemichi Kun, we met before you just didn't see my face, I was with Mikey at that abandoned bowling center" Takemichi choked on the water he was drinking and started coughing, I waited for him to calm down patiently.

He eventually stopped coughing "y-you know Mikey kun?!" Was the first thing he asked.
"I do, he is my boss I'm Bonten's eighth executive y/n L/n" I said calmly.

The poor male looked overwhelmed with this information.

"How is your wounds Takemichi Kun? I hope you fully recovered"
He stayed silent processing everything I said probably million questions on his mind, I raised an eyebrow at him "if you have something you want to say, just say it".

"I'm sorry but what does a bonten executive want from me?"
"Straight to the point, I like it!" I smirked "you were friends with Mikey before Bonten, right?"
He nodded a grim expression covering his face.
"I want to know more about Mikey, how was he?" I rested my elbows on the table, linking my hands together and resting my head on them giving him my whole attention.

Takemichi seemed surprised by my question but he started telling me about Mikey "I met Mikey Kun twelve years ago, he was the president of a gang named toman, everyone called him the invincible Mikey back then because he was the strongest, no one could defeat him" i could see a glint of pride in his eyes as he talked about Mikey.

"But even though he was strong, he had a childish side of him, he loved and cherished his friends the most, was smiling most of the time" it was hard for me to picture Mikey as a childish person who is always smiling he rarely showed any emotions always has this dead expression on his face, then Takemichi's expression changed and he frowned.

"but he suffered a lot, lost many loved ones in front of his eyes, his big brother, his little sister, his childhood friend and even a long lost brother of his, after that he decided to disband Toman for good, Toman was the strongest at this time and from this everything changed he pushed everyone away, he chose to suffer alone cause he didn't want to ask for help" Takemichi looked angry and it made me recall what Mikey did, he pushed me away refusing my help just like he did with his friends.

"He chose to suffer alone so that his friends get a normal, happy life" Takemichi started to tear up his voice cracking at the end of the sentence.

I offered him a napkin and he thanked me, I waited for him to compose himself, I felt bad for Mikey, he was so young when he lost many loved ones, no wonder he was so broken like that at this time on the roof.

I spoke again after Takemichi calmed down "Takemichi Kun, back in the bowling center you mentioned something about saving Mikey, what exactly do you mean by this?"

Takemichi seemed hesitant, like he wasn't sure what to tell me.

I sighed "listen Takemichi Kun, I'm welling to help you, I know I don't look trust worthy to you but I genuinely want to help" I tried my best to show him that I have no ill intentions.

He quickly Shaked his head "n-no it's not that it's just... I don't think you will believe me" he mumbled seeming a bit embarrassed.

"Try me"