21

A/n: I hope no one gets offended by this chapter, everybody is gorgeous, if it offends you then I'm really sorry and I'll try to think of a better way and edit it, love you all beautiful people.❤️

"seriously Koko, I told you not to spend money on stupid stuff" I scolded the male.

After having dinner together, Koko insisted on going to a bar and I agreed, and as soon as we entered Koko ordered the most expensive bottle in the entire bar making me face palm.

We both value money but we value it differently, for me I always think of money as something precious that should be used wisely, I value saving money cause this is how I survived 3 years living in the streets.

Koko on the other hand, thinks of money as a pleasure, a method to maintain happiness, he believes that money exists to be spent.

"Come on y/n, I have enough money to  make me fill a lake with this liquor, what's the use of saving money when you can't enjoy it" he stuck his tongue out like he always do "besides I said that I'll spoil you".

I Shaked my head but let him do as he pleases it his money after all "fine, whatever".

We spent the rest of the night drinking and talking about random shit, then an idea popped in my head.

"You know what? I'll get you hooked up with someone from this bar tonight" I said and started to scan the bar.

He Shaked his head and chuckled "who are you a match maker? But you know what? impress me"

My eyes landed on a brunette long haired girl and I pointed at her sneakily "what about this one?"

Koko took a glance at her then Shaked his head "nah I'm not really into brunettes".

I gave him a raised eyebrow look, who the fuck doesn't like brunettes?!

Then I started searching again and pointed for another girl wearing a black mini dress and black leather boots she looked very beautiful "this one!"

Koko looked at the said girl then he Shaked his head and took a sip of his drink and just uttered "probably has a boyfriend".

I rolled my eyes, he is purposefully making my job harder, but I didn't lose hope, I never back down from  challenge, so I kept looking once again.

I kept pointing at girls that I found very beautiful and attractive but he kept giving me lame excuses, "too tall", "too short", "too smiley", "she looks intimidating".

"Ugh I give up!" I said slamming my hands on the table and resting my head on them.

I think I pointed at almost all the girls at the bar and no one of them caught the attention of mister fancy ass that was sitting in front of me.

Koko just chuckled which made me glare at him "woah it's okay, you did your best" he said trying to stifle a laugh.

"Seriously what's your type? You dismissed all the girls at the bar from the first glance"

He shrugged "I don't really have a type, it's just none of them caught my eye that's all" he finished his drink and set the glass on the table.

It was now that I realized that we almost finished two thirds of the bottle Koko ordered, and I also realized that I'm feeling much more relaxed now even though I'm frustrated with Koko, I'm also a bit buzzed.

I think Koko drank more than me but he didn't look drunk at all, just a bit more playful than usual.

"Oh and what normally catches your eyes, oh Hajime Kokonoi the great" I said a bit sarcastically.

"I don't know, maybe just someone who isn't too submissive but also not intimidating, someone i can talk to easily you can say that I like someone in between or someone who can do both" he poked my nose with his finger and giving me a wink.

I scoffed "so picky, no wonder you never get laid- oww"
The fucker flicked my forehead!
"I get laid enough, why are you even that interested in me getting laid" he brought his face closer to mine and held my chin with his finger and smirked "wanna try?"

I pushed his face away and faked a gag "eww! Nooo"
He laughed "don't be shy, if you want to all you have to do is ask" he winked.
I poured some of the liquor in my cup "as if I'll get shy because of you" I stuck my tongue out at him.
He took the bottle of my hand and drank the rest "as you say, angel".

I finished my drink and started to feel more tipsy, Koko was about to order another bottle but I stopped him saying it's enough for me today.

I scooted closer to the male feeling a bit dizzy, I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, puting my head on the table was an option but this felt better, and much safer, I know Koko will never leave me alone in a bar but this just gave me assurance.

The silvered haired male wrapped an arm around my waist and his other hand caressed my hair, his scent was all I could smell, a mix of expensive cologne and alcohol and his normal body odor it was so soothing and not at all suffocating like those strong masculine colognes.

I had no idea how long we stayed like this but I almost fell asleep before Koko spoke again "wanna go home?" He asked softly.

I opened my eyes slowly and nodded so he helped me stand up and we walked together out of the bar to his car.

I closed my eyes as soon as I entered the car resting my head on the window and before I knew it, I was sleeping.

Koko pov :

Badass but cute, strong but also gentle, a very reliable woman but also someone you want to protect at all costs, this was how I saw y/n.

From the first day I saw her she sparked my interest and the more I spent time with her I realized how amazing she is and how much she attracts me.

I took a glance at her sleeping form before looking back at the road, she looked so peaceful, so beautiful.

I never thought I would be attracted to a woman after .... Her.
It's not that I didn't move on or still love her, but as people say you never forget your first love.
And to that I add you never forget losing your first love, especially right after a vow to get married when you grow older.

But now after meeting y/n, maybe It's time to try again.... Love again.

We reached her place and I carried her to the penthouse then whispered quietly so that I don't startle her "hey, where is your key?".

She groaned and fluttered her eyes open "....pu..rse.." I smiled and gently placed her on the clean floor by the door to get her key out of her purse.

I opened the door and carried her back to her room, gently placing her on the bed.

She immediately laid on the bed ready to get back to sleep but I stopped her "you should change to something comfortable first"

"Noo, too tired for that" she mumbled.
I Shaked my head and placed a blanket over her body and she closed her eyes again.

I was about to leave her room when she spoke again "where are you going?"
I looked at her a bit confused "uhh, to my house?"
She moved to the other side of the bed and patted the place where she was sleeping "it's late, come sleep here".

I walked back to the bed "you sure about that?"
She just nodded so I laid next to her, my eyes widened when she hugged me her head rested on my chest "good night, Koko" she mumbled.

"Goodnight, angel"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: does anyone else have collard greens playing in their mind whenever they think of Koko or are y'all normal? 😅

I might not post a chapter tomorrow since I'll be outside the house all day but I'll make it up to you, a shinichiro one shot will be coming this weekend along with chapters from this story.

Will probably start a kazutura fanfic that will be a longer version of the oneshot I made last week, but not sure when.

And lastly hope you liked this chapter and have a great day/night, love you all ❤️❤️