32

"Tell me kitten, how did you end up working for Bonten?" the male stared at me with amusement and a hint of anger.

"How did you... How did you know that I work for Bonten?" I asked.
He laughed "You are underestimating me now kitten, I feel offended".
"Well if you are that good then you can find out how I ended up with Bonten on your own" I sassed.

As soon as I finished that sentence Hanma held a gun to my temple making my breath hitch "now that's a wrong answer, Kitten".

What the fuck is happening? Why is Hanma doing this? We never even fought before.

"Why are you doing this Hanma?" I asked trying my best to stay calm.
"Trust me, I don't want to do this either, so you better cooperate".

I took a deep breath, if that's what he wants to know then there is no harm in telling him, I mean it's not a secret anyway, so I told him about how I met Mikey, and that even though he made me an executive, he didn't trust me at first, I told him how I gained his trust eventually.

Hanma listened carefully to everything I said and after I finished he grinned "I knew it! Finding you was the best decision".
I looked at him confused "what do you mean? Hanma what the fuck is all this?" I was losing my patience now.

"Listen kitten, I want you to do a favor for me".
"And what's that favor you want?" I asked.
"End Bonten once and for all"
I looked at him extremely shocked "you are kidding, right?"
"Nope~ totally serious" he said.
"And why would I do that?"
"Oh come on~ why so cold? I thought you would be happy to see me"
"Happy to see you? HAPPY TO SEE YOU?!!  Do you have any idea how long I searched for you after you disappeared? I thought you fucking died!"
"Well I didn't, isn't that happy news?" He grinned.

"Where have you been Hanma?"
"Doing some business" he shrugged.
"And you did have fucking five minutes while doing this business to call and say 'hey y/n I'm busy with something but don't worry I'm fine'?"
I looked at him in anger, memories flooded my mind of the months I kept searching for him, his disappearance affected me badly it was like losing the only family you had because that was Hanma to me, and to see him now kidnapping me, asking me for favors, holding a damn gun to my head, I felt betrayed.

He didn't even ask how I was doing.

"It was for the best to leave like this, y/n" he said looking a bit more serious for a while before going back to his normal playful self "but let's forget about that now Bonten is more important"

"Forget it Hanma I'm not going to do this"

"Aww, now I'm truly hurt kitten, you won't help your best friend after how much I helped you in the past"

"Guilt tripping, huh? Never thought you would do this"
He shrugged "what can I say, I'm kinda desperate"
"Why do you want to end Bonten anyway?"
"Revenge maybe? No no envy is a Better word"

"Revenge? Envy?" I asked, what did Bonten do to him, now that I think about it, I didn't know much about Hanma Just the story of his best friend who died.

"You see Kitten, I knew Mikey very long ago, and now seeing him all high and mighty like this doesn't sit well with me" then his smile dropped "especially after his death".

"Are you fucking insane? Is that even a reason to end an entire organization?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"It is a good reason for me" he shrugged.

"You are crazy! Seriously crazy!" I said.
"Listen, I'm not waiting for your answer right now, think about it but remember Kitten you owe me" he smirked.

"Yea it's so apparent that you aren't forcing me" I rolled my eyes.
"Think of it as you please, just give me an answer soon" he then untied me "you can go now, I bet the little executives are worried about you~"

"My answer is no Hanma"
"I'll pretend that I didn't hear that ♡"

He ushered me out of the building where he kept me captive and surprisingly I found my car there, he probably stole it.

"I'll see you later, Kitten"

......................................

I arrived to the HQ after my encounter with Hanma and was greeted by Ran.

"Woah, what happened to you? I thought you were only going to the casino" he said.

Right, I looked pretty messy from my fight with Hanma earlier and being captive the whole day.

I tried to think of an excuse but my mind was blank, I should have gone home coming here wasn't the best idea.

Ran seemingly noticed my troubled state he sighed.

"Come with me, I bet you could use a drink".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: this chapter seemed a lot better in my mind *pulls my hair*

Also little reminder for the people who read my first story, the questions submission is still open fro the character Q&a, you guys can send me the questions you want, sorry for posting this multiple times but I wanted some more people to participate since I wanted to make it like an interview with the characters 😅

And lastly hope you liked this chapter, have a great day/night and love you all ❤️❤️