9

TW drugs, torture

"I'll fucking kill that bastard Arima!" Rindou shouted.

After getting rid of the bomb, Mikey and I went back inside his apartment and he called Rindou telling him about what happened and to come here.

"There is only one person aside from me and the rest of the executives that knows my schedule and where I live" Mikey said calmly.

"Who is that? I'll tear his limps apart!" Rindou said.
"A new subordinate of ours he works under me, and his name is Nakata Ryo".

"I'll get him!" Rindou was getting ready to leave when Mikey spoke once again.

"Don't kill him, we need to have a little chat with him first".

Rindou nodded before leaving, and Mikey turned to me.

"You have a new job, y/n"

.................................

I held the bloodied metal pipe in my hand after hitting the tied up male in front of me making him spit blood and a couple of teeth.

"I'm going to ask again, why do you report our schedules to Arima and what is his purpose?" I asked in cold voice.

The male didn't talk, so I swung my pipe again hitting the other side of his face.

This fucker is very Stubborn, he refused to talk at all.

"Talk you fucker!"

Still nothing...

I reached for a syringe and started filling it with the clear liquid.

I grabbed the male's hair and pulled it so he is now looking at me "I'll give you one last chance to talk Ryo"

His face remained stoic, but I could see some panic in his eyes.

I ripped his sleeve and injected the male with the drug.

"Now we wait, it will take 12 hours to get the desired result"

Mikey, Rindou and I left Ryo in the dark cell heading to the lounge, we found all the executives here except for Sanzu who is now still with Hanagaki Takemichi.

"Guess you got what you asked for angel" Takeomi said with a chuckle as soon as I sat beside him.

I groaned "honestly wouldn't mind a boring day in my office right now" that made all the men laugh.

"How is the interrogation with Ryo?" Koko asked.
"Frustrating, the bastard doesn't even open his mouth" I frowned "removing his nails and breaking his bones didn't work so I gave him a double dose of heroin, withdrawal symptoms will be a living hell for him" I leaned my head on the backrest of the sofa and closed my eyes, sleeping would be perfect now.

"Wow remind me not to piss you off ever" I heard Ran say with a chuckle.

I didn't reply and kept my eyes closed the voices of the men started to get faint as I drifted to a deep slumber.

.................................

I woke up in a dark room I could only see faint light on the desk in front of me.

"Oh, did I wake you? Sorry I was just looking for a paper I need" I could make out Kakucho's face.

"No it's okay I woke up on my own, where am I?" My voice was hoarse from sleeping.

"In my office, It didn't feel right letting you sleep in the lounge and your office was locked so I carried you here, hope it's okay with you"

I gave him a smile "yea it's okay, thank you Kakucho".

Kakucho took the paper he needed and stood up ready to leave the office "no problem, you can go back to sleep I'll wake you up if anyone asked for you, you only slept for two hours"

Hearing those words made me realize how sleepy I was so I didn't argue and laid back down.

"Goodnight Kakucho"
"Goodnight y/n"

.................................

Ryo was screaming I didn't even need to touch him the withdrawal symptoms were doing my job for me.

"Please, please make it stop" he said after the third time he thew up, he was shaking and spasming, sweat dripping from every inch of his body.

"Tell me what I want to know and I will end it all" I said calmly.

"I can't! I can't, He will kill my wife!"

I looked at Rindou, who was watching everything next to me.

"Arima has your wife?" Rindou asked.
"No a man working for him called Akio, he said he will kill her if I didn't do as he said"

This must be the other man we saw with Arima the other day.

"Where can we find this Akio guy?"
"I don't know... I only talk with him on the phone, my phone is in my pocket take it but please make this stop, kill me I don't care at this point please" Ryo was crying and shaking even more now.

"Mikey?" I called the man who was sitting in the back watching everything while eating a snack.

"Take the phone and kill him".

I sighed and took out his phone from his pocket and aiming my gun at him whispering "I'm sorry" before shooting him in the head.

Then the three of us left the cell and headed to Mikey's office.

"What now?" I asked.
"Rindou, find Akio and get as much information as you can from him then kill him" Mikey said "and y/n you will track Arima, don't let him leave your sight"

We both nodded and left the office.

"Y/n" Rindou spoke.
"Hmm?"
"Be careful, Arima is a ruthless man"
I shrugged.

"And I'm a crazy woman".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I'm having a very bad writer's block and would really appreciate some feedback about the story so far, so I can know the things I should work on ^^

I hope you liked this chapter and have an amazing day/night, love you all❤️.