15

"seriously? An arcade?" I raised an eyebrow at him making him grin before looking back at the building "how are we even going to get in? it's closed"

Rindou took my hand and headed towards the entrance "you don't have to worry about that when you are with me" as soon as we reached the entrance a guard immediately greeted him and opened the door letting us inside.

The guard turned the power on and we were greeted by colorful lights everywhere.

"Okay that's kinda impressive not gonna lie" I chuckled eyeing the different games.

"I come here often when I need a break from everything" he said.

"you don't really look like a guy who cares about these stuff tho "
"What type of a person do i look like then?"
I shrugged "someone who doesn't give a damn about anything, probably a fuckboy"

That made Rindou laugh "You are right about me not giving a damn about anything, but fuckboy, nope not really".

"Oh really?" I asked obviously not believing this, Rindou radiates this aura, the overly attractive aura I'm sure he has many female fans.

"Really" he smiled at me then looked back at the difference games "so, where should we start? I will probably beat you in every game"

That sparked my competitive side "keep dreaming, mister"
He smirked "wanna bet?"
"Absolutely" I gave him a challenging look.
"Fine, loser has to do anything the winner asks for a day"
I thought about it for a moment, that's kinda risky.
"What? Scared?" He raised an eyebrow at me.
"Nope you are on, get ready to become my slave for a day" I walked passed him to the first game which was a racing game.

We played for about two hours nearly trying all the games in the arcade, I have to admit that I didn't have this much fun in a very long time.

But what made it even more fun is the competition between me and Rindou, we both are very competitive never backing down, we are now playing the last round of air hockey the score is a tie between me and him this last round will identify the winner of the night.

"So you won't admit your defeat?" He asked blocking my attack.
"The one who should admit defeat is you! Loser".

This round felt so long our scores were so close anyone can win, we probably look ridiculous, two grown ass adults getting to serious about a game of air hockey.

It was my time to hit the puck, Rindou tried to block it but he couldn't and with this...... I FUCKING WON!

"Yes! Yes! I won, you are the loser" I released the Striker which went flying and started jumping.

Rindou watched me and he laughed shaking his head.

"Well congratulations y/n, you are a tough opponent I'll give you that".
I stopped jumping and gave him an evil smile getting closer so that I was standing right in front of him"I won the bet! Now you have to do as I say for a day".

He looked into my eyes "then tell me, what is your first command, your highness?".

....................................

"

You know I can take you to the best restaurants in tokyo, right?" He said while feeding me a fry.

After spending half of the night at the club then going to the arcade with Rindou and playing for more than two hours, I realized how hungry I was so my first command for Rindou was to bring me somewhere to eat.

We got inside his car and drove around till I saw a burger joint and told him to pull over an get me food from there so we can eat in the car.

I took a bite out of my burger sandwich "I Know but to me this is better"

"So humble" he chuckled and took a bite of his sandwich.

We sat in comforting silence for a while, Rindou occasionally feeding me fries then I spoke again "you know we spent some time together but I barely know anything about you Rindou"

"Same goes for you"

"Let's get to know each others then, I'll ask you a question you answer it then you ask me a question and I answer it"
He wiped his lips with a tissue "sounds good".

I thought for a second "Okay, How did you join Bonten?"
He hummed "Technically I didn't join Bonten, Mikey, me and the rest started Bonten we were in different gangs before, Mikey defeated the gang that me and my brother were in so we followed him and from this, Bonten was born"

"You seem really chill about being defeated by Mikey" I said.
He shrugged "the guy is a beast, surviving a fight in front of him is a win by itself"

I suddenly remembered the night on the roof when he was about to jump, he didn't look like a beast to me, more like a lost child who doesn't know what to do.

"My turn!" Rindou said pulling me out of my thoughts "why do you hate men so much?

"It's not that I hate men it's just... I've met a lot of disgusting men in my life, it's sad how much a man can harm a girl and get away without being punished"

"I heard about how you killed Cobra's boss" I lifted my face to look at the male next to me "I don't know what made you kill him with this much brutality nor do I want to know if you are not comfortable telling me, but I'm pretty sure he deserved it" he smiled and patted my head "next time we find an equally disgusting man, let me join the fun with you, deal?"

I laughed at that.

"Deal".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I wonder if you guys realized who will be the main love interests in this book, I kinda revealed some of them ^^

Spoiler alert latest chapter in TR: did anyone else felt chills when they saw Mikey or is it just me? 😅
Also do you have an interesting theory about the whole plot?

I kinda have a theory about Sanzu being the second time leaper and him convincing Kazutura to steal Shinichiro's bike, then calling shinichiro and warn him about intruders since apparently the shop was closed and shinichiro wasn't in it when Kazu and baji broke in, given Sanzu's manipulative personality I feel like this is a possibility.😅

Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter and have a great day/night, love you all ❤️