19

TW drugs, suggestive scene 🔞

"seriously is there a drug that you don't have?" I eyed his desk that is now covered in different types of drugs.

After I suggested doing drugs together, sanzu brought me to his office where he keeps his stash, I expected some pills and weed but damn! The man has everything from weed to hardcore injections.

He smirked "impressed?"
"More like concerned" I said and he rolled his eyes.
"Just pick something already".

I held a ziploc bag that contained some Cannabis in it and tossed it at the male "this".

"Pfft, that's it?" He asked sarcastically.
"I don't wanna be an addict, just need to stop thinking for today" I made my way to the sofa in his office sitting down on it.

Sanzu put back his stash before sitting next to me with the stuff he needs to make joints.

He started grinding the Cannabis and spoke again "so... What's on your pretty mind?"
I thought for a while "Don't you think life is ridiculous at times? There is always a catch, it never gives you good things for free"

"Very philosophical, didn't expect that" he chuckled "well life is a bitch, but you have no choice but to play with it's rules" he shrugged.
"Very wise" I said with an amused tune.
"What can I say, I'm a pretty wise man" he gave me a flirty smile and continued working on the joint he was filling.

I leaned on him resting my head on his shoulder and watching him work, something about watching him is mesmerizing to me, his hands were pretty yet masculine, a little bit veiny with long fingers, they were skillful as if he did this hundreds of times before which he probably did, I moved my eyes up to his face, his expression was stoic yet focused eyes sharp and mouth slightly open, he treated that joint like it was the most important thing in the world.

After a while of silence he spoke again pulling me back from my thoughts "do you know why I accepted you as a partner y/n?"
"I didn't even know that you accepted me but please tell me oh Mr Haruchiyo Sanzu"
He laughed at that "I wouldn't be rolling you a joint right now if I didn't accept you little miss y/n" he looked at me "it was because of that night at the bowling center" a frown appearing on his face "you did what I couldn't do, all I could do at this time was yell, ask Mikey to stop I couldn't move, you on the other hand pulled him away, saved him" he finished rolling the joint and licked the end to glue it "that's when I knew that I could trust you" he placed the joint between my lips and lit it for me.

I took the first puff blowing the smoke away then gave him the joint back "I don't blame you for not trusting me at first, if the tables were turned I probably won't trust you either".

He took another puff from the joint looking at me "not trusting me is the wise option, partner".

........................................

After sharing almost four joints with Sanzu I was feeling more relaxed, lightheaded and definitely more talkative.

Sanzu also seemed more relaxed, he loosened his tie and unbuttoned a few buttons of his dress shirt his pale chest showing.

"No no ... This is not true, nobody should ever" he paused eyebrows furrowed "what are we talking about again?"

I giggled at that and he laughed as well "I don't even remember" I said lightly hitting his chest.

He held my hand which made me look up at him a questioning look on my face, his face was blank or that's what I could see through my slightly blurry vision.

His other hand was placed on my cheek tilting my head a bit before he crashed his lips against mine.

It was a messy and urgent kiss he sucked and pulled my lower lip urging me to open my mouth so I did and he slid his tongue into my mouth, our tongues danced together both fighting for dominance, he lightly pushed me so I can lay on the sofa with him on top of me his lips not leaving mine, I wrapped my legs around him and rolled our bodies so that I'm now straddling him, then we broke the kiss both of us panting heavily.

After a few seconds he whistled "wow partner, didn't know you were that fierce" he eyed me seductively.

I smirked tracing his exposed chest with my finger "what? Thought I'm a subby?" 
"Nope, a switch maybe" he sat a bit straight his lips close to my ear whispering "kinda like it tho, different but sexy" he licked my earlobe and gave it a light bite making me moan.

His hand moved to my shirt unbuttoning it and he kissed my neck, leaving marks as moans escaped from my lips.

"What's the matter? You are on top yet I feel like I'm the one in control" he said in a low hoarsed voice.

That was enough to make me regain my senses, I pushed to lay back on the sofa, kissing him and this time my tongue was in his mouth exploring it as my hands unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, my lips traveled to his neck kissing and biting it and leaving marks, I pressed myself against his bulge making him gasp and moan.

I looked at him smirking.

"Bet you don't feel in control now, partner"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I really hope this wasn't cringy, cause I'm not sure myself 😅

You know what's funny? Before starting this story I told myself that I won't make y/n sleep with Sanzu I'll just make them besties and here I'm making him the first guy she sleeps with 😅😅

Anyway I hope you like this chapter, have a great day/night and love you all ❤️❤️