6

I plopped myself on the couch dramatically and whined "you guys fooled me".

Koko and Takeomi looked at each others then at me with amusement on their faces, I have been spending most of my time with those two, they showed me the ropes and everything I need to know.

"How did we fool you little one?" Takeomi chuckled, ever since he knew I'm 21 he started to treat me like a fucking child.

We are at the lounge now after finishing a meeting, it's the place we go to when we want a break.

I glared at him "I thought being in a Yakuza will be fun, but all I do is attend meetings and sign documents, where are the car chases, the gun fights, THE FUN STUFF?" I was very annoyed it's been about two weeks now and I feel like I'm working a corporate job not a member of a gang.

The two men started laughing and it annoyed me even more.

"Hey! don't laugh at me!" I yelled at them.
"Sorry y/n but normally people try to avoid these stuff, not ask for it" Koko said after laughing for a good minute.

"Sitting in my office all day is so boring tho!" I whined.

"Don't make fun of her, I actually agree with what she said, I miss the times when I used to beat up others without any care" a voice spoke behind me and I turned around to see who is this.

"See?! Ran agrees with me" and the said man chuckled.
"Don't worry you will get a good share of this fun while working with Sanzu"

I stayed silent for a while, I haven't seen Sanzu nor Mikey since that day when he introduced me to the executives, Mikey doesn't even attend meetings.

"Speaking of Sanzu, where is he? I haven't seen him since we met, Mikey too".

"Sanzu is on a mission overseas I think he should come back tomorrow, Mikey never leaves his office you probably won't see him unless he asks for you or if there is an emergency" Koko said.

That made me frown a bit, isn't that a bit reckless to leave everything to the executives to deal with.

But Mikey doesn't look like a reckless person he is very serious, too serious actually, the man never even smile, makes me wonder what goes on his mind.

My train of thoughts got cut when I heard someone else entering the lounge.

"Oh good, I was looking for you y/n" Rindou sat next to me and handed me an envelope.

"What's that?" I said opening the envelope it had a some papers and a photo of a man.

"A new mission, you and I need to get all the information we can find about this man".

"Guess you will get the fun you were looking for" Takeomi said while looking at the photo from behind me.

"We know that his name is Arima Takashi, he owns a club called the red rose in Roppongi" Rindou said while I was reading the papers inside the envelope.

I jumped on my feet "what are we waiting for then, let's go!" and walked out of the lounge.

Rindou sighed "she is giving me Sanzu's vibe and I don't like it" he told the other executives before following me making them chuckle.

...................................

We are now sitting in Rindou's car watching the man named Arima talking to another man at an alley next to the red rose.

"We can't hear anything like this" I Shaked my head.

"I know but it's risky to leave the car we don't know anything about these people" Rindou said boredly.

"True, and If we stayed here we won't know anything" I said opening the car door.

Rindou grabbed my hand before I could exit the car "y/n stay here!" He said in a stern voice.

"If you are worried come with me cause I'm going" I looked at him with a challenging look.

We kept staring at each others without blinking until the male sighed  and released my hand before opening his car door as well "I know I will hate this"

We walked closer to the two men and hid behind a building close enough from them.

"Are you sure this is all the  informations I need to finish the job?" I heard Arima say to the other man.

"Yes my man inside Bonten gave me the schedule of all the executives and the time when Mikey is alone".

Me and rindou looked at each others questionably, something bad is definitely going to happen.

"Good good, now give it to me" Arima tried to take the flashdrive but the other man held it out of his reach.

"Not so fast, show me the money first" the other man said.

Arima's jaw ticked in annoyance, but he gave the other man a bag that supposed to have the said money.

The man opened the bag and smirked before giving Arima the flashdrive and shake his hand "it's been a pleasure working with you, Arima San"

The men left and we made our way back to the car.

"So what are your thoughts?" Rindou asked as soon as we entered the vehicle.

"Someone in Bonten is leaking information"

Rindou nodded "that's our next step then" he started the car and we headed back to the headquarters.

"Well that was fast" Ran greeted us with amusement.

"We found out some important information" Rindou said plopping himself on one of the armchairs.

"First, Someone inside Bonten is leaking information and Second, Arima wants to get Mikey alone to finish *a job*" I said which made Ran frown.

"Rats, why does it have to be rats?" Annoyance was apparent on his face.

"Shouldn't we tell Mikey? He is targeted after all" I asked.
Rindou stood up "yep, let's go"

We headed to Mikey's office and knocked on the door, entering after we heard a faint 'come in'.

"So, did you find anything?" Mikey asked as soon as we entered his office.

We told him everything we found out and he didn't give any reaction he just listened.

"Rindou." Mikey said.
"Yes, boss"
"Find the one leaking information and kill him"
"Consider it done".
"And y/n"
"Yes, sir?"

"You will be staying with me 24/7 till we know what Arima is up to"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: things are going slow but I promise it will get interesting soon ^^

Also you guys might get a Rindou one shot today ☺️

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and enjoy the rest of your day/night, love you all.❤️❤️