bonus ending: Haitani brothers

Rindou's Pov:

"So boss, why the sudden meeting? Do you have a job for us?" Ran asked.
Mikey sighed "no, this is actually not entirely work related".
Ran and I looked at each others confused, Mikey won't ask for a meeting just to chat.
Mikey noticing our confusion continued "I want to ask a favor from you two".

What the fuck happened to that guy?! Did he hit his head or something?

"Favor? You? From us?" I normally would leave the talking to Ran but this was so unlike him.
"Yes" he said "I want you to let y/n stay alone in her previous apartment for a while"
Ran furrowed his eyebrows "what? But why?".
"Is she mad at us? Did she ask for this?" I asked, but that's so unlike her she would normally confront us if we did something wrong or stupid also she didn't look mad this morning.

"No, as far as I know she isn't mad, but I noticed that the three of you are a bit distracted in your work lately so I think this will help you".

I was taken aback by this, Mikey never pointed out anything in our personal lives, it pisses me off that he thinks he can control us like this.

"Excuse me, but I don't think this is a decision you-" I was cut out by Ran "with all my respect Mikey I don't think y/n living away will solve that issue, we will be even more distracted from our work with her being away and I don't think she will be happy to be alone either" Ran said calmly "and as for our distraction at work we apologize, we will be more careful in the future, you don't have to worry about that"

Mikey didn't seem convinced "I did expect you to say that, what's between the three of you is non of my business but take your time and think about it that's the favor I'm asking"

"We will" Ran said as we both stood up "if there is nothing else you need we will be leaving now".
Mikey nodded and we both left the office.

"This is stupid! I get it he is the boss but this is stupid" I said still angry about this whole meeting, how could he even suggest that we get separated from our beloved y/n.
"I agree but putting up a fight will make things escalate badly, and you know how unexpected Mikey can be" Ran said.

I didn't say anything to that as we both know that he is right.

Mikey's pov:.
I Heard a knock on my office door and then Kakucho appeared "so how did it go?"
"A complete failure" I said in defeat, I don't even know why we thought that this might work.

"I'm not surprised" Kakucho said as he sat down "do you know when will she come back from the past?"
"Anytime this month"
"Poor y/n, she will get a huge surprise"
"I hope she doesn't get a heart attack".

Two weeks later: y/n's pov:
I found myself in an unfamiliar room that looked very luxurious and big, I got out of the bed and realized that I was wearing what seemed to be a man's shirt, did I spend the night at a strange guy's place?

Great, only five minutes have passed in this present and I'm already doing the walk of shame, I mentally face palmed myself as I tried searching for my clothes... I didn't find them.

"Oh come on! All I want is to go home" I whined and looked at the wardrobe maybe he put my clothes there?
I opened the wardrobe and found lots of men and women's clothes ... very expensive looking men and women's clothes.

"Fuck!" Did I sleep with a married man?!!
"I need to get outta here" I mumbled to myself as I tried finding my clothes, and what made it even hard that I don't even know what was I wearing yesterday.

I eyed the different women's clothes that were hanged neatly inside the wardrobe and sighed "guess today is the day that I will act like a total scumbag bitch" I took the first thing I saw and put it on it surprisingly fits me perfectly, I didn't give it much thought as all I wanted now is to get out of here, I walked out of the room and tiptoed my way to the exit I was so close when I heard a voice.