24

Few days later:

Another day at a club, I seriously hate clubs.

After sending the first batch and receiving his money Ogawa San invited Bonten to his club as a celebration and insisted that I come saying it's his way to apologize for offending me on that meeting.

Normally I would just decline the invitation but he personally invited me and also Mikey said I should go leaving me no choice but to accept the invitation.

And now I'm sitting in the VIP booth with the other executives, Ogawa San and some of his men, and of course bunch of random girls trying to get anyone's attention.

I only could think about one thing while I was sipping my drink, I could be at home now watching Netflix or better sleeping!!

Scanning the booth with my eyes I could notice some of the executives not there, probably found their girl for the night, I let out another sigh telling myself 10 minutes more and I'll sneak out and go home.

Then I heard a tap on my shoulder I turned my head around and saw Kakucho he leaned and whispered in my ear.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit upset"
"I'm fine just bored" I said loud enough for only him to hear.
He nodded at that and took my hand in his standing up then pulling me so I also stood up and gave him a questioning look.

He just smiled and turned to where Ogawa was sitting "we will be leaving now, y/n has a headache so I'll drive her home"
The man nodded understandingly "oh okay, I hope you feel better Miss y/n"
"Thank you" I said and with that Kakucho took me out of the club.

Once I was in Kaku's car I let out a relieved sigh "ahh, that's freedom" making the man next to me chuckle.

"If I knew you hated clubs that much I would have done that sooner" he said.
I turned towards him "what about you though? You didn't have to leave because of me" I was feeling a bit guilty now.

"Don't worry about me, clubs aren't really my thing" he smiled and started the car "so where to, your highness?"

I shrugged "what do you suggest?"
"I'm not the best guy to answer that, I'm pretty boring if I'm not working I just stay at home" he answered with his eyes on the road.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea actually"
"Well home it is then".

The ride was filled with comforting silence, something I really like about Kakucho is that we don't need to talk in order to enjoy each others company.

I took a glance at him admiring his side profile, Kaku is indeed a handsome man, especially seeing him focusing like this, his black hair a bit messy making him look even hotter, his small imperfections are perfect in their own way, I wouldn't change anything about him even if I can.

"Take a picture it will last longer" the male said with his eyes still on the road but a small smirk appearing on his lips.

"You know what, I might actually do that" I took out my phone and snapped a picture of the male who gave me a side eye clearly surprised that I actually did that.

He chuckled and Shaked his head "you never fail to surprise me y/n"
I gave him an amused smile "why? Thought I would blush and look away"
"Kinda, but then again that doesn't sound like something you would do".
"Exactly!" I said.
"But, you owe me now" he looked at me before looking back at the road "you have my picture so it's only fair to have yours"
"I don't mind that, you can take a picture of me" I said.
"Nope I'll wait and catch you off guard just like you did".
"Just make sure I look good in it"

"I don't think I can make you look nothing but gorgeous even if I wanted to".

.............................................

We parked in front of Kaku's building and then he spoke "you didn't specify what you meant by home so I took you to mine".

"I actually think it's a great idea, it's been a while since I came here".

We both entered the building going straight to his place and just like last time he offered me one of his hoodies so I'm more comfortable.

After changing I headed out of Kaku's bedroom to find him in the kitchen he looked at my direction once he noticed me, giving me a once over.

"I should make you wear my clothes more often"
I giggled and walked to where he was standing "I'll take that as a compliment"
"It's a Truth" he poked my nose playfully and went back to cutting veggies.
"Whatcha making?" I asked.
"Fried rice, figured you might be hungry"
"You are right!" I said and started helping him.

We both cooked together, talking occasionally, both of us stealing a few glances at each others from time to time, our hands brushing against each others at times.

That until Kaku spoke once more "ugh, you know what, fuck it" he turned off the stove and turned towards me, I stood there a bit confused as he made his way to where I was standing "I'll just push my luck and make a move" he whispered eyeing my lips.

That's when I realized what he meant and nodded and he held the side of my face tilting my head slightly before leaning and capturing my lips with his in a passionate kiss, his hands were at my sides and he lifted me so that I can sit on counter without breaking the kiss, his hands caressing my bare thighs.

He then pulled away, and planted a kiss at the side of my lips, standing between my legs while looking into my eyes "I want you y/n, but I'm not sure if you are okay with that so if you aren't, you need to push me away now".

If I didn't want him before which wasn't true, I'm pretty sure I want him now after he said that.

So I answered by wrapping my arms around his neck, leaning closer and kissing him, I could feel him smiling through the kiss, his hand travelling under the hoodie roaming my skin there as his lips worked wonders against mine.

His lips moved to my jaw and neck and collarbone slowly, giving attention to every part of my skin he could see, leaving a trail of marks on his way to which I moaned.

He then pulled away a bit admiring his work of art on my skin.

"Guess food can wait for some time now".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: i have a favorite in this story and I think you already know who he is. 🤭

I pretended to be sick today so that I don't go to work, it made me remember school 😅

I hope you guys like this chapter, have an amazing day/night, love you all ❤️