ending 5 (Ran)

"y/n, get down!"
Bang!

I felt a hand pulling me down behind a pile of broken chairs before I get hit with that bullet.

Okay... This definitely isn't a good time to get back.

"Hey! You good?" Sanzu who I realized was the one who pulled me asked.
"Yea, yea I'm good" I answered.
He nodded and gave thumbs up to Ran and Rindou who were on the other side of the warehouse that we were currently in, bullets are being exchanged between both the brothers and some other people who I think are a rival gang.

"Then focus, this is not a good time to daydream" Sanzu said while reloading his gun.
"Shut up I'm not day dreaming!"
"Show me then, the one with more kills wins" and he started shooting from behind the hiding spot.
I followed shooting the guys on the other side as well, I didn't know what's going on but I will never back down from a challenge.
"What does the winner get?" I said while shooting another man down.
"The loser's share of this mission" Sanzu said.
"Get ready to give me your share then" my kill count is now 5 while Sanzu is 4.

After another 20 minutes there was no one left from the rival gang, we got out of our hiding spot and so did the brothers.

"Bunch of annoying fuckers, this was supposed to be a one hour mission" said Rindou while looking at his watch "I need to leave".
"Sure, enjoy your date" Ran snickered which made Rindou flip him off as he walked out of the warehouse.

"Is he really going on a date? That's new" Sanzu asked in amusement.
"Nope it's a business meeting, he just cares about it so much that it Seems like an important date" the two men laughed.

We looked at the mess of dead bodies in front of us "this is going to be a pain in the ass to clean" Sanzu grumbled.
"I agree" I said, there were at least 30 bodies that needs to be disposed.

Ran wrapped his arm around my shoulders and said "well I hope you enjoy the clean up Sanzu, cause we are leaving"
"What?!" Both me and Sanzu asked I was confused and Sanzu was panicking.
"Remember, this was actually your mission only we were here just for backup, our role here is over" he shrugged.
"Oh come on, you seriously going to leave me clean all this alone?!"
"Let me think" Ran put his fingers under his chin "yep, yea I will do that"
I couldn't help but laugh, this was pure torture for Sanzu he hated cleaning up after missions more than anything.
I could clearly see signs of frustration and anger on Sanzu's face as we were walking out of the warehouse.
"Come back here you fuckers!" He kept shouting.
"Later man, try calling Kenta for help he is free tonight!" Was the last thing Ran said before we both disappeared out of his sight.

Poor Kenta will have to deal with Sanzu's temper the whole night.

Once we are in the car Ran turned to me with concern "you scared me out there my darling, are you sure you are okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" 
I was a bit taken a back by his genuine concern but I answered anyway "yea I'm okay, Sanzu pulled me down on the Right time" I smiled assuring him.

"You sure? I can get you to a doctor just to check, you kinda seem... Off"
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "how so?"
"I don't know, you are a bit quieter... Different" he said frowning but he soon Shaked his head and smiled "but it's okay since you say you are fine, I'll just take you home, You must be tired after all that" he started the car and drove away from the warehouse.

The drive was silent for a while but then Ran spoke again "I can't believe this small gang decided to pull a stunt like that, and to think this was a simple information exchange meeting" he chuckled.
I honestly had no idea what this mission was about so I decided to keep it safe and just agree with him.

"Yea they made everything more complicated, they should have given us the info like good dogs" this seems like something I would say in this situation.

Ran suddenly pulled over at the side of the road.
I looked around and we weren't at my home nor his, there was actually no houses in this area at all.
"Why did you stop?"
"I knew it, something is up with you"
"What do you mean?"
"This wasn't a small gang it one of our biggest rivals and this wasn't an data exchange either it was a drug deal, did you hit your head? I think you have short term memory loss Let me see " he reached his hand to touch my head softly his face showing so much concern "do you even remember who I am?"