12

TW violence, murder, a very goresome death please if you are uncomfortable don't read the writing in bold.

Since we don't know much about the secret boss of Cobra we decided to keep an eye on the law firm till we know more about him.

I sat in a car in front of the main entrance of the firm and kept an eye on everyone getting inside and out of the building, Kakucho Stood close to the back entrance keeping track of anyone coming and going as well, we did the same with the other two entrances putting a subordinate on each entrance.

Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up.
"Found something?" I asked Kakucho.
"I think I found our guy, a very important looking guy just entered the building with 5 body guards".
"Did you catch his name?"
"Sadly no but I managed to take a picture of him"
I stayed silent for a second, am I ready to see his face, I'm not sure if he is the same guy I knew but still it's a possibility.
"Y/n are you still with me?"
"Y-yea, send the picture to me"
"Alright I'll also send it to the others to run a check on the guy"
"Okay" and with that we ended the call.

Moments later I received the picture from Kakucho I took a deep breath and checked it, and instantly froze memories flooding my mind, horrible memories and it felt so real, so suffocating.

It was him.
The man who ruined me.

All I could feel at this moment is anger, I didn't care if he was the secret boss or not I just want to kill him.

I tried my best to prevent myself from getting inside the building and killing everyone I see.

About an hour later Kakucho called me telling me to get the car to the back entrance.

"Anything new?" I asked when I reached him.
"We are 95% sure that he is Hiroya, no one else uses this back entrance and he is the only one with body guards" Kakucho said.

"So what now?" I asked.
"We will keep watching him"
I nodded and we waited for the man.

We spent a week watching the man and we are now sure he is the secret boss, after Arima's disappearance he had no other choice but to get involved more with Cobra personally, we saw him meeting upper men from the gang and even making deals with other gangs.

He is still very careful always surrounded by guards and always covering his face with a mask.

After watching him for so long we now have an insight on his schedule, every morning he goes to the law firm at 10 am, stays there till 3pm then he goes to another corporate building where meetings with Cobra executives takes place, sometimes he also goes to clubs but it's never a club owned by Cobra, I also realized that he doesn't live with my mother anymore he lives alone in a penthouse in the center of Shibuya.

My mother, I wonder how is she now?

After knowing everything we need about the man we decided the best place to attack was his house, he doesn't have as much bodyguards there.

And here we are on Saturday night at 12 am standing in front of Hiroya's house with 10 of our men.

"Kill any bodyguard you see and make sure not to make much noise" Kakucho ordered the men.
"Yes, sir!"
"Y/n, are you ready?"
I nodded "let's do this!"

Our men got inside first taking care of Hiroya's body guards and then me and Kakucho followed after, we deactivated his electric lock and entered his penthouse cautiously with guns in our hands, we looked in every room till we reached his bedroom, carefully opening the door we saw him, holding a gun.

"You dare break into my house, fuckers?" He fired his gun and it hit Kakucho's arm making him groan in pain and clutch his arm, I tried to reach for him but Hiroya aimed his gun at me.