51

I froze after hearing the words that Kuro said which made Ran's eyebrows furrow in confusion, I tried to ignore it and asked Kuro "what did you find?"

"I can't tell you right now, we have to meet, I'll send you the location" Kuro said in a rush then hung up.

That's pretty unusual, no playfulness and why was he running?

"What's up?" Ran asked bringing me back from my thoughts.
"Huh? Nothing, just work" I gave him a fake smile, then my phone vibrates signaling a message "I'll head out for a while" I said getting up from my desk.

"I can come with you" he said.
"No!" I said quickly before composing myself back again "it's something minor, no need to worry about it" then I left the office.

The location Kuro sent me was literally in the middle of nowhere, it took me two hours to reach there, and when I did I was even more confused, there was only one deserted building in there, it seemed to be some sort of a storage, I started feeling doubt this place screamed a trap.

But kuro won't betray me, right?

I took a deep breath and got out of my car, with a gun in my hand i walked into the storage, I opened the door and everything was quiet there seemed to be no one here.

I carefully entered the storage looking around for Kuro or any sign of a trap but there was nothing.

"Kuro?" I called out.

Nothing.

I tried to call him but his phone was turned off.
"Fuck!" I mumbled.

Then I felt a presence behind me and a breath near my ear "Boo" a man's voice said.
I quickly turned around and aimed my gun at the man but at this moment I felt a gun pressed against my back.

Great, It was a trap after all.

"Woah, woah no need to get violent boss San" the man raised his hands in surrender with a smirk on his face.
"Who are you?" I said still aiming my gun at him.
"A guy who can help you?" He shrugged.
"Doesn't seem like it from your friend's gun against my back" I said.
He chuckled "well, you have a gun aimed at me, so why don't we all drop our guns and have a nice chat?"
"Why don't you ask your friend to drop their gun first?" I said raising a challenging eyebrow at him.

"A lady boss indeed" the man smirked "Jazzy, you can remove your gun now darling".
The gun that was pressed against my back was gone now and the man raised an amused eyebrow at me waiting for me to lower my gun, I lowered my gun reluctantly but still kept my guard up.

"There we are, much better isn't it?"
"Who are you, and what do you want?" I said ignoring his question.
"Name's Hiroshi Nakamura, I don't want anything really darling, but you do actually".
"And what would I want from you?" I asked.
"You want to know some info about Hanma Shuji, right?"
I perked up at the mention of that name but said nothing waiting for the man to say what he has to offer.

And as I expected he continued talking "right now your are standing in front of Hanma's right hand man, and that beautiful lady behind you is Hanma's Killing machine" the woman who was standing behind me was now in front of me, I could easily tell she was a foreigner.

"I can introduce myself thank you very much" she said to Hiroshi then turned to face me "name's Jasmine Johnson, hope you are wise enough not to piss me off" she smiled.

I looked at both of them in disbelief, what the fuck was happening and why fellows of Hanma are here?

"I still don't understand why am I meeting you here right now?" I said ready to fire my gun at any moment.