Ending 4 (Koko)

"7 billions and we have a deal".
This was the first thing I heard when I came back, It immediately made me chuckle it's like time didn't move and nothing changed during the three years that passed.

When I looked around there was only me, Koko and another man that we were making a deal with and he looked troubled, it was a normal reaction to most men we make deals with especially when it's Koko handling it.

"With all due respect Hajime san, but don't You think this is too much for the amount of cocaine we are getting" the man's shivering increase with every word he said, on the other hand Koko had an expressionless face he didn't really care about what the man said.
Koko leaned back and crossed his legs "oh, does this mean that you know other people who are welling to sell you cocaine at lower prices? What are we doing here then?" He then stood up "we are leaving".
I looked at him in confusion, Koko would never do that he wouldn't walk away from a deal no matter what.

The man panicked and stuttered "N-no, I didn't mean that please wait!"
"Let's go y/n, this is a waste if our time" Koko said ignoring the man, but I could catch his subtle smirk as he made his way to the door.

Now I get it, it's all an act to make this man humiliate himself in front of his subordinates and beg us for this deal.
Consider it a form of punishment.

And it happened in a blink of an eye the man held my hand as I was standing up and started Begging but i lost all my concentration on what he was saying once he started talking.

"Please Hajime San, no one else is welling to make deals with my organization......"

My eyes widened as I looked at the man begging me.
Why is this man looking straight into my eyes and calling me "Hajime San" what the fuck is happening?!

The man was still going on and on about his need for this deal and I didn't pay attention to anything he said But I noticed he stopped talking as soon as Koko pulled my hand out of the man's grip, I looked at Koko and he had an unfamiliar angry look on his face.
"Never even think of touching her again if you want to keep your head attached to your fucking Body" he said in a low and threatening voice.
The man stood up and bowed in a second "m-my apologies, Hajime San, I-I didn't mean t-"
"Shut the fuck up!" Koko said and sat back down with his legs crossed like he owns the place "we will make it 9 billions"
The man's eyes widened "b-but sir you said 7 billions!".
"That was before you mentioned no one is willing to make deals with you, now it's nine billions and if I were you I would accept before I decide to raise it once more" the whole time Koko was talking to the man he was holding my hand rubbing circles with his thumb on the back of it.

And it wasn't until this moment that I noticed the gold ring around my finger together with the man's word there was no other explanation... Koko and I are now married, but how? I have no idea what happened in the past three years but i never thought that I will come back as a married woman not that I'm opposing it, it's undeniable for me that I grew so close to Koko, especially after what happened with Kuro, he offered me support and care and we shared too many deep conversations with each others.
And it didn't stop there, it was just a beginning.

Throwback:

"Still drowning yourself in work, I see" I said leaning against the door of Koko's office, watching the said man buried in paperwork.

It was already 3 am I doubt anyone else is still in the HQ (aside from Mikey who doesn't care about going to his house at this point).

Koko looked at me with tired eyes and smiled "someone has to do it, and I don't really trust the others with anything money related".
I nodded in understanding "you have a point".
"Why are you still here anyway? I thought you left".
"Well you thought wrong, you aren't the only workaholic here" I raised the two coffee mugs I was holding "coffee break?"
His tired smile grew bigger and he stumbling his way to where I was standing "yes please" he took one of the coffee mugs and we both sat on the sofa in his office.
"You really should stop working too much, your eye bags are reaching Mikey's level" I said sarcastically.
"Pfft you the one to talk? you look like a panda already" he mocked back as he took a sip of his coffee.
"No I don't!".
"Yes you do!"
"Ugh you are more annoying than Sanzu".
"Don't even compare me to that fucker!"
There was a short pause before we both started laughing.