52

"I'm sorry" he mumbled reluctantly "I'm just ... Worried I guess".

"Why?"
"Because of this, all of this is new to me, we never had allies before"
"There is a first time for everything" I shrugged.
He sighed and released my wrist "this is going to sound very weird but.... Everytime we talk I feel like we met before, you seem familiar to me but I don't know why and this pisses me off".

A sad smile appeared on my face, that's because we did meet before, I didn't know when it happened but before the time leap Sanzu and I were those two people in a group who were at each others throats most of the time but all of the sudden we got close, so close that when he died it broke me the most.

"never thought .... I would see you... worried about me, partner I'm glad... That I mean something... To you".

"Hey... Why are you crying?" Sanzu asked in confusion.
I shaked my head and wiped my tears "it's nothing really, maybe I remind you of someone you used to know" I said trying to distract him.

"Doubt it, I would never forget someone like you".
I looked at him surprised, this might be the nicest thing Sanzu told me since we met again "am I going crazy? Or did you just say something nice to me now?"
He rolled his eyes "shut up I'm a nice guy".

"If you say so" I said and turned to my office  "Later druggie".

..................................

"I know that was reckless but there was nothing else I could do, okay?" Kuro rubbed his face in frustration.

I decided to have a meeting with my executives after my meeting with Hiroshi and Jasmine, Kuro had a lot of explanation to do after all.

"Hiroshi refused to tell me anything he demanded talking to y/n personally" he continued.

"You could have told me that, so I can at least go prepared"
"I couldn't, I didn't have the time for that, I was being chased by some of Hanma's men thanks to him, I barely escaped".

Kristel turned to me "what should we do now? I still can't find any traces of Hanma"
"We can just Kill that Hiroshi guy, I bet that will bring Hanma to us" Yuri said.
"Jasmine won't let you even touch Hiroshi, let alone Kill him" Kuro said "I knew those two long ago the are a duo that you don't want to mess with".

"We didn't ask you this before y/n but I think it's time we do" Akari said "who is this Hanma guy and why you want him dead that badly?"

Even though I was expecting this question I still didn't have a satisfying answer for it.
I definitely can't mention Bonten's death, nor the time leap.

"He used to be a friend of mine, but he broke me, killed some people that I considered family"

That I considered lovers.

"Well, that's not very nice" Kristel said.
"We will cut him to little pieces after burning him alive for you lady boss" Yuri said with enthusiasm.

I clutched the gift knife in my pocket "no" I took it out and stared at it with hate "he is going to die with this and I'm the one that will kill him".

..................................

My meeting with the executives wasn't very fruitful, we are still torn on whether or not to take Hiroshi's offer so I decided to ask someone else.

I drove to a now familiar motorcycle repair shop, hoping that Draken can help me decide or even give me some information about Hiroshi that will actually help.

I parked the car far from the shop and walked the remaining distance to make sure no one notice my car but froze once I saw a familiar white haired man standing a bit away from the shop with a sad look on his face.

Mikey..

I hid behind a building and watched him, he didn't move he just stared in silence, even from far away I could tell that he looked sad.

After a few minutes he reluctantly turned around and entered his car driving away from the shop.

This is another thing I want to fix.

Ever since Draken told me about his friendship with Mikey and how they grew apart I wanted to get them back.

Mikey needed someone like Draken in his life, someone to guide him, give him a better future.

And even though Draken Seems to be less affected by Mikey's departure I can see that he cares a lot about Mikey, even to the point of threatening to kill me if I ever tried to harm him.

After making sure that Mikey is gone I made my way to the shop but before I could enter I heard a voice calling from behind me.

"What are you doing here?"

Cold sweat covered my whole body.
How? He was supposed to be gone now.
I slowly turned around to face Mikey and blurted the first thing that came to my mind.

"Oh Mikey, never thought I would see you here"
He took out his gun not caring about the people who started screaming in the street "what.are you doing here?"
"Put the gun down Mikey, you are making a scene"
"I don't fucking care, tell me why are you here?" He didn't even have to raise his voice it was intimidating on its own.

"He is gonna see you" I said surprising him "he will hear the people screaming and come out of the shop"

Mikey lowered his gun and looked at the entrance of the shop then back at me "you are coming with me, let's go" his voice dripping venom.

Having no other choice I followed Mikey to his car.

This might be the end for me if I say something I shouldn't.

..................................

We reached the Bonten HQ and Mikey dragged me to his office once he closed the door his gun once again was pointed at my face.

"You better start talking now" he said.

"You won't believe what I have to say"
He turned the safety of the gun off "I won't repeat myself y/n".

I sighed, I will die today anyway might as well get this off my chest.

"You used to know someone called Hanagaki Takemichi, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I feel like most of you are a bit confused with the new OCs, I'm sorry if they are a lot but I can make a guide chapter that has every OC with their pictures and a bit of info about them as a reminder if you want ^^

I hope you guys liked this chapter have a great day/night, love you all 😘😘