Chapter 1: Random sign-in system

The sales office of Modu Xingfu Community.

"Ye Chen, I have tolerated you for a long time, can you buy a house with your salary?"

"Your parents are really good. They don't even prepare a house for their son. A family like you deserves to marry a wife."

"Forget it, needless to say, let's break up."

Ye Chen's body trembled slightly.

"Yaoyao, this house is indeed not ideal, but as long as you work hard, it will gradually get better, I will work hard..."

Did not wait for Ye Chen to finish.

There was a hung-up beep on the phone.

For a working family, the parents put out 800,000 yuan, which is all the family savings.

However, Chen Yaoyao is picky in every way, no loans are allowed, and she can only buy a house in full.

She would also sell her parents’ old house to buy a school district house in the city center.

How could Ye Chen let his parents get old and don't even have a nest, and go out to rent a house!

After careful consideration, Ye Chen chose a house in the suburbs.

Two rooms and one hall, although the location is a bit off, but the entrance is the subway, the transportation is convenient.

As a working class, this house is already very good.

Unexpectedly, it was the girlfriend's cynicism in exchange.

When the phone was hung up, Ye Chen felt aggrieved and angry, and finally turned into a long sigh.

[Ding, it is detected that the host’s current location meets the sign-in conditions...]

[The system is binding...]

[Ding, the binding is successful, the host can sign in...]

Sign-in system?

"I can get rewards as long as I sign in?"

Ye Chen was ecstatic when he heard the metallic sound of the system.

[The host must be in the right place, by chance, before they can sign in, the time and place are random. 】

Ye Chen's eyes lit up.

He is now at the sales office. What rewards will he get for signing in?

"System, I want to sign in!"

[Ding, congratulations to the host for signing in successfully, and getting 999 sets of Tomson first-class mansions for signing in! 】

Ye Chen was stunned, the surprise came too suddenly.

Directly reward 999 sets of Tomson first-class mansions?

The name of Tomson Yipin is the symbol of the mansion.

Ye Chen obtained the location of the Tangchen Yipin community in the center of the magic city.

On the opposite side is the Pujiang River, next to the Pearl Tower, which is the most golden location in the Magic City.

Many social elites and movie stars are preparing to buy houses here.

The price per square meter has reached 100,000.

The biggest feature of these people is that they don't need money, so they can only rent if they cannot buy it.

Therefore, Ye Chen collects rent and earns more than one billion in annual income.

Jingling, Ye Chen's phone rang.

"May I ask if you are Mr. Ye."

"you are?"

"Mr. Ye, this is Chen Dafa, the general manager of Tomson Real Estate. You can call me Xiao Chen."

"Oh, hello, something to do with me?"

"Didn't you buy our newly opened Tomson Yipin 999 commercial houses before? I would like to ask you to talk about the rental agency. I don't know when you will have time."

Ye Chen thought for a moment.

"It's all right today. I'm just about to look at the house. Let's meet at the sales office."

"Okay, then I'll be waiting for you at the sales office."

Ye Chen hung up the phone, ecstatic in his heart.

The calls from the general manager of Tomson Yipin Real Estate Co., Ltd. are all coming. It seems to be true.

At this moment, the corner of Ye Chen's mouth raised.

He suddenly remembered that his girlfriend Chen Yaoyao, who had just broken up with her, was working at Tomson Yipin Real Estate Company.

What would it look like if Chen Yaoyao knew that he had bought 999 sets of Tomson first-class mansion?