Chapter 99: Zhu Family declares war

Ye Chen looked at Zhu Chao indifferently, even with a smile on his face.

"I heard that my cousin Zhu Guang was forced to death by you, and my nephew was sentenced to death because of you."

Zhu Chao looked at Ye Chen quietly, with cold eyes in his eyes.

"Really? Why didn't I know I was so awesome?"

"Your nephew was caught by the police for killing someone. That is what he deserves. As for Zhu Guang, it doesn't matter to me that he was taken away by his wife to death."

Under Zhu Chao's powerful aura, even Li Yaqi felt a little unbearable.

But facing Zhu Guang, Ye Chen seemed very indifferent.

"So, these things have nothing to do with you."

To everyone's expectations, Zhu Chao seemed to believe Ye Chen's sophistry.

He even nodded in agreement.

However, Zhu Chao's face suddenly became cold: "It doesn't matter whether the deaths of Zhu Guang and Zhu Ming are related to you..."

Zhu Chao fixed his eyes on Ye Chen: "We Zhu family wants to destroy someone, there is no reason, and no excuses."

Zhu Chao continued: "I just want to tell you that no one can take away the life of our Zhu family. Since it is related to you, then we will be prepared to bear the revenge of our Zhu family."

The scene was deadly silent, and Zhu Chao was really too domineering.

This momentum shocked everyone.

No one thought that Zhu Chao would be so straightforward.

On such occasions, publicly declared war on Ye Chen and the Li Family.

Ye Chen smiled faintly after hearing this: "I, Ye Chen, will be with me at any time."

Li Yaqi also raised her eyebrows: "Our Li family will not be afraid of your Zhu family."

Although the Zhu family is very powerful, the Zhu family and the Li family have been grudges for a long time.

In response to Ye Chen and Li Yaqi's response, Zhu Guang just smiled faintly, and then turned around to leave.

Zhu Chao's age is older than them, so naturally he won't tear his face on such occasions.

After walking a few steps, Zhu Chao suddenly looked at Ye Chen and then wiped his neck.

Although he didn't say anything, this action was full of threats.

Ye Chen smiled faintly: "Now it's a society under the rule of law, don't take the old road of your nephew Zhu Ming."

Ye Chen smiled disapprovingly at Zhu Chao's provocative action, and even reminded him.

Zhu Chao came fast and walked fast.

However, the Zhu family officially declared war with the Li family, which has already caused a sensation in the entire magic capital in the blink of an eye.

"Ye Chen, what does Zhu Chao want to do? Does he just want to do something to you?"

Li Yaqi said with some worry.

The Zhu family is a first-line family in China.

Regardless of financial resources and background, it is very scary.

In particular, there are many gray areas in the Zhu family's power.

At the beginning, a family in Jiangnan was directly wiped out because of offending the young man of the Zhu family.

This is enough to see the horror of the Zhu family's strength.

Ye Chen smiled: "Don't worry, the Zhu family won't forget about Zhu Ming's affairs, and because they want to kill me, I'm afraid they don't have this strength."

Although the strength of the Zhu family was terrifying, Ye Chen was not a vegetarian either.

Playing Yin, Ye Chen is the strength of the God-level Soldier King, and he also has the terrifying killer group Dark Night in his hand.

How could Ye Chen be afraid.

Li Yaqi is still a little worried: "In short, you have to be careful."

Although Ye Chen was relaxed on the surface, Li Yaqi reminded with concern.

"Don't worry, Zhu Chao wants to play yin with me, and I will play it to death." Ye Chen was very confident.

【Ding, it is detected that the host’s current location meets the check-in conditions, whether to check-in. 】

"Sign in." Ye Chen said silently in his heart.

[Ding, congratulations to the host for getting the system sign-in reward for the stock **** skills. 】

Stock **** skills?

There are countless financial data in Ye Chen's mind, and financial information is summed up in his mind instantly.

The recent capital flow of Zhu's family instantly formed a data analysis chart in Ye Chen's mind.

Ye Chen showed a playful expression on his face.

It turns out that the Zhu family wanted to beat us in the stock market.

Ye Chen said, "Aki, you let your uncle be prepared. The real main battlefield of the Zhu family is the stock market."

Li Yaqi was stunned for a moment: "The stock market? Do you mean that the Zhu family is going to fight a financial war with us?"

Ye Chen nodded: "That's right, you must have uncle ready to prepare personnel, and funds are ready to respond at any time."

Li Yaqi's eyes were full of doubts: "Ye Chen, what you said is true. As far as I know, you don't seem to have studied finance?"

Ye Chen smiled faintly: "It's a showdown, I'm a stock god."

"The **** of stock?" Li Yaqi couldn't help but roll his eyes upon hearing Ye Chen's words.

Li Yaqi knew Ye Chen's situation too well.

He has never studied finance at all.

But Ye Chen was able to have so much wealth in a short time, which made Li Yaqi a little puzzled.

Is what Ye Chen said true?

For Li Yaqi, Ye Chen is really too mysterious.

Even now, many giants and youngsters don't know Ye Chen's true strength.

Originally, the Zhu family was aggressive this time, and Li Yaqi was very nervous.

However, seeing Ye Chen so calm, she also had confidence inexplicably.

Ye Chen looked at Li Yaqi and smiled mysteriously: "By the way, take you to a place."