Chapter 321-330

The waitress saw that the fat-headed man was trying to grab the bag in his hand, and hurriedly said: "Sir, this lady first looked at this bag. I'm really embarrassed."

"You, a waiter, dare to talk to me like this, why do you want to be here?" the fat-eared man threatened.

"Mr. I'm telling the truth, please don't make trouble here unreasonably." The waitress said without showing any weakness.

The fat-eared man was a little angry, and reached out his hand to draw at the waitress.

The waitress was so frightened by this sudden scene, she closed her eyes and stood blankly on the spot, without even evading.

In fact, it's not that she doesn't want to hide, but that she can't hide in her heart.

Li Yaqi didn't expect this man to be so arrogant, he would hit someone if he didn't agree with him.

Although she wants to help, after all, she is a woman who has more than enough heart but not enough energy.

But what surprised the waitress was that the slap didn't slap it.

Instead, he heard a scream of "Ah".

The waitress opened her eyes and saw that the fat man's hand was being held tightly by another man's hand.

The man in front of him is so handsome, this is simply a scene where the hero saves the United States.

After this incident, the waitress was also moved, and Ye Chen was the ideal man in her mind.

The obese man felt that his wrist could not be pulled out at all, as if he had been caught by iron tongs.

But even so, he still looks arrogant: "Boy, do you know who I am, let me go quickly, I am the eldest son of the Xiao family, Xiao."

"Does it have anything to do with me?" Ye Chen's strength became even stronger.

Li Yaqi's expression changed a little when she heard it. The Xiao family had business dealings with their Li family.

And seeing the conflict between the two men, he hurriedly winked at Ye Chen and motioned him to let go.

Ye Chen understood, and let go of the man's hand.

After all, he didn't dare to disobey his wife's order, otherwise he would kneel and washboard when he went home, not to mention that he just wanted to teach that arrogant man a lesson.

Xiao Yang smiled and said, "Boy, don't you, this is not the age of fighting and killing. What a man looks at is strength. How can your fists be tough?"

Ye Chen ignored him, but looked at the waitress and said, "Thank you to wrap this bag for me."

"My dear, that's my bag, and it's still a limited edition. If they buy it, it will be difficult to meet. You can buy me the bag soon." The woman next to Xiao Yang said coquettishly.

Xiao Yang didn't speak, just as if watching a good show.

He didn't believe that Ye Chen could buy these hundreds of thousands of bags. He had always felt that the man in front of him was just a white face.

"Boy, I advise you not to swell your face to fill a fat guy. This bag is not cheap." Xiao Yang joked.

"It's just a few hundred thousand, which is nothing in my eyes." Ye Chen retorted.

Li Yaqi refused to let him do anything with the fat man, but did not say that he could not do anything.

The man in front of him is basically a rich second generation who is leaning on his parents, and he is full of a big straw bag, how could he be Ye Chen's opponent.