Chapter 7: God-level car skills

Ye Chen just wanted to admit that it was the first time he drove a luxury car, and the metallic sound of the system suddenly came into his mind.

[Ding, it is detected that the host’s current location meets the sign-in conditions, do you sign in...]

"Sign in!"

[Ding, congratulations to the host for signing in successfully, and getting the sign-in reward for the god-level car skills. 】

Ye Chen felt very familiar with the handling of this car in an instant, and even felt like a human being and a car were one.

"Who said that I drove a sports car for the first time, but I am an old driver and sit firmly."

Ye Chen banged the accelerator under his feet.

The Pagani wind **** is like an arrow from the string, shuttled back and forth in the traffic.

Li Yaqi was completely stunned by Ye Chen's driving skills.

Everyone's eyes on the road were attracted by this luxury car.

"This is the legendary **** car Pagani Fengshen, right? It's awesome."

"It is said that there are only ten such high-end version in the world, and there is actually one in our country!"

"I checked it online just now, and this car costs 100 million yuan."

"This guy's driving skills are so cool!"

"You drive slowly. I'm not in a hurry."

Li Yaqi regretted mocking Ye Chen for driving a sports car for the first time.

Several times Li Yaqi thought the car was about to hit, but Ye Chen changed the direction of the car at the moment of the collision.

This technology is simply not lost to those professional racers.

Ye Chen slowed down when he heard Li Yaqi begging for mercy.

"You believe me this time, I'm an old driver."

Li Yaqi blushed pretty.

"By the way, don't you know what your name is?" Li Yaqi asked.

"My name is Ye Chen, Ye of Ye, Chen of Star."

"Are you Ye Chen?" Li Yaqi looked at Ye Chen blankly.

She just got news that an employee named Ye Chen bought 28% of the shares of the group and became the company's second largest shareholder.

Unexpectedly, it turned out to be the young man in front of him.

Ye Chen smiled: "Haha, we met for the first time, please take care of Mr. Li in the future."

Li Yaqi listened and said, "You have been working as a clerk in the company just for undercover, right?"

Ye Chen smiled and said, "Well, it's true, how to acquire a company, you need to understand the company's situation, so joining the bottom of the company is the most effective way."

Li Yaqi's excuse is very good, so Ye Chen also pretended to be forced along the way.

Ye Chen drove the car and soon came to the Marriott Hotel.

"Mr. Li, here it is." Ye Chen said with a smile.

Li Yaqi was taken aback for a moment: "So fast."

Ye Chen parked the car in the parking space.

"Why? You won't be fascinated by my charm, so get out of the car reluctantly."

Li Yaqi took off the seat belt: "Since you are the company's second largest shareholder, let me negotiate with me!"