Chapter 58: Hype

On Weibo, the incident of Shen Bing leaving the crew of "Hello, Li Xiuying" was quickly exposed on the Internet.

"Shen Bing left the crew because of intensified conflicts with the director."

The content is very brief.

All in all, during the filming process, the conflict between Ye Chen and Shen Bing intensified, causing Shen Bing to leave the crew.

Ye Chen glanced at the comments, and almost all netizens supported Shen Bing.

After all, Shen Bing has acted in several good movies, so he has a lot of fan base.

Ye Chen had never made a film before, so there was a conflict between the two parties, and netizens believed that it was Ye Chen's problem.

Ye Chen turned off the online comments after a few glances.

Public opinion quickly fermented.

The entire incident was also exposed.

The content is that Ye Chen and Shen Bing had conflicts because of their different shooting concepts.

There were even reports that the studio staff said that Ye Chen was arbitrary in filming, had no experience, and did not listen to the opinions of his predecessors.

Needless to say, this is another navy hired by Ning Xue.

Ye Chen didn't bother to refute.

All he has to do is speak with facts.

What Ye Chen wanted to do now was to find a replacement for Shen Bing.

The reason why Ye Chen is so confident is mainly because of the headhunting app.

Open the headhunting app, although one of the people shown in the first column is a gold-level actor, he is not a comedian.

Ye Chen thought for a while, enter the comedian, 25-35 years old and above.

Pay 10 million and start searching.

Soon, ten talents appeared on the list.

Ye Chen directly skipped over several other bronze and silver actors and his eyes fell on the golden actors.

There are three golden actors refreshed this time.

A Hong Kong star is not suitable.

Although the other one is also a first-line star, Xilu does not match Ye Chen's movie.

Finally, Ye Chen set his sights on the last golden actor.

Name: Shen Xiaoteng

Age: 38 years old.

Level: Golden super talent.

Famous drama comedian.

Ye Chen saw Shen Xiaoteng's eyes light up.

Shen Xiaoteng can be regarded as an old drama player. He has filmed hundreds of dramas and has rich acting experience.

Shen Xiaoteng's price is 88 million.

Although the price is very expensive, Ye Chen did not hesitate to decide to buy the actor.

Because his image is too similar to an actor named Shen Teng in Ye Chen's previous life.

Ye Chen had an intuition when he saw him, he must be able to get angry.

He was about to click the buy button and suddenly stopped.

Why should I buy it?

This Shen Xiaoteng is just a drama actor now, he is not famous at all.

And he is in an art troupe in the magic city, can't it just go to him directly?