Chapter 22: You are not good enough for her

Wu Fang had a pleasing smile on his face.

"Aki, you're looking for me when you buy clothes, I'm an expert."

"Especially Brioni, as a special model, I know this brand too well."

Li Yaqi said impatiently: "No, thank you, and I'm buying a suit for my friend."

"Ye Chen, let's go."

With that, Li Yaqi greeted Ye Chen and the two to walk into Brioni's specialty store.

Wu Fang stayed in place at this time.

How can it be?

Li Yaqi actually bought suits for other boys.

Isn't this something girlfriends do?

Could it be that this **** is Li Yaqi's boyfriend?

How could my Wu Fang lose to a dick?

Wu Fang took a deep breath and followed the two people into the Brioni store.

The waiter saw Li Yaqi and Ye Chen come in, and said enthusiastically: "Mister and Miss, do you want to choose clothes?"

Li Yaqi nodded.

"I want to choose a suit for this gentleman."

The waiter started to introduce Li Yaqi.

"Look, this is a new style of our Brioni. It was made by Master Brio himself. Your husband must be very handsome in wearing it."

"Your husband?"

Hearing this word, Li Yaqi's pretty face blushed slightly, but her face was full of joy.

Ye Chen's expression was also a bit awkward: "You misunderstood, we..."

Wu Fang walked over and said coldly: "Waitress, what is your look, what is the identity of Miss Yaqi, how could it be this Diaosi’s girlfriend?

Li Yaqi was still in happiness just now, and her expression suddenly became cold when she heard Wu Fang's ridicule.

"Wu Fang, what do you mean?"

"Miss Yaqi, I just help you clarify, I'm afraid it will cause you unnecessary trouble." Wu said with a smile.

"I warned you, I don't need you to take care of my affairs, so I immediately apologize to Ye Chen."

Li Yaqi's tone was very cold.

Wu Fang said: "Miss Yaqi, I am doing this for your own good. If you are misunderstood by others, it will affect your reputation. How can he be worthy of you?"

Li Yaqi's face was as cold as frost.

"Wu Fang gives you two choices. First, I will apologize immediately, and second, I will terminate all cooperation with your family."

Although Li Yaqi would lose a lot of cooperation with the Wu family, she did not consider too much.

It is unforgivable to dare to humiliate the man she likes.

Wu Fang also persuaded that if the Li family terminates the cooperation with their family, he can't bear the responsibility.

Although reluctant, Wu Fang came to Ye Chen: "Mr. Ye, I'm sorry, I just made a joke."

Ye Chen smiled faintly: "Don't worry, I won't be as knowledgeable as a child."

child?

Wu Fangqi's face was green.

【Ding, it is detected that the current environment of the system is suitable for sign-in, whether to sign-in or not. 】

"I checked in."