Chapter 35: Future father-in-law drank too much

Li Lei's abacus is very good.

Getting Ye Chen drunk can not only communicate with the future son-in-law, but also learn more about the future son-in-law.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Therefore, he deliberately chose the 55-degree flying Maotai this time.

Ye Chen picked up the wine glass: "Uncle, I toast you with this glass of wine, I'm doing it, you are free."

After all, it was the first time to drink with Lao Zhangren, so Ye Chen drank the first cup directly.

Li Lei was also taken aback, but he was more satisfied with Ye Chen.

Yes, it suits my taste.

This glass of wine Li Lei also dries up.

Ye Chen poured another glass of wine for Li Lei, and the two began to drink and chat.

Li Yaqi suddenly found that her father seemed to be a different person.

In the past, no matter who Li Lei spoke to, his face felt cold.

That kind of aura is suffocating.

Today, Li Lei is like an ordinary old father meeting his son-in-law.

There is no shelf.

"Ye Chen, how many children do you have in your family?"

"I am an only child, and my parents are ordinary workers."

"Oh, so you start a business on your own? Great, there are not many young people like you."

"I'm just lucky."

Li Lei smiled and said, "Luck will only be reserved for those who are prepared. Now that you succeed, it means you are excellent."

Li Yaqi was about to be stunned.

In Li Yaqi's memory, Li Lei rarely praised others.

But today, Li Lei was full of praise for Ye Chen as if he had been given Ecstasy by Ye Chen.

Li Lei was really satisfied with Ye Chen.

Long handsome, and demeanor.

At the beginning, Li Lei felt that as long as the man his daughter liked, as long as he was not too bad in character, he would agree.

But after talking with Ye Chen, he had already taken a look at this future son-in-law.

Ye Chen is neither humble nor overbearing in front of him, and he is not nervous at all. This is rare.

The two chatted very happily.

Soon a bottle of wine went down for the most part.

The 55-degree Feitian Moutai is considered a high-level liquor.

Half a bottle of wine is a lot.

Li Yaqi saw that Dad was not Ye Chen's opponent at all.

Now, Li Lei's old face was flushed, but Ye Chen had nothing to do.

Ye Chen continued: "Uncle, you are here to deliver medicine to Yaqi."

"Well, I asked a friend to bring it back from abroad."

"Can you show it to me?" Ye Chen said.

Li Lei gave the medicine to Ye Chen.

Ye Chen looked at the ingredients of the medicine.

"This medicine can indeed alleviate Akei's dysmenorrhea, but there are nerve-suppressing ingredients in the medicine, and long-term consumption will have sequelae. It is not recommended for Akei to take it."