Chapter 67: Lick the dog

Ye Chen and Sun Tao returned to the box, and several young and old were still talking.

"Sun Shao just discussed with us and plans to invest in real estate in the western suburbs. Are you interested?" Zhu Ming said with a smile.

"Brother Ye, what do you think?"

To everyone's expectations, Sun Tao looked at Ye Chen.

Everyone was stunned.

Because Ye Chen has always been treated as air, Sun Tao can clearly be the master of this kind of thing, but he asked Ye Chen for his opinion.

There was even a pleasing smile on Sun Tao's face.

"I won't participate. As for Sun Shaocan not participating, you can make up your mind."

Ye Chen politely refused without caring.

These people had been repelling him from the beginning, Ye Chen was not interested in doing things with hot faces and cold buttocks.

"In that case, then I'll forget it."

To everyone's surprise, Sun Tao also stated that he did not participate.

Hearing Sun Tao's answer, the young and old at the scene were all stupid.

Especially Zhu Ming and Zhou Kun.

They knew that before, there was a deep contradiction between the two.

Everyone knows Sun Tao's temper. Be careful, he will be retributed, and the means will be harsh.

This is also the reason why everyone dare not offend Sun Tao.

Even Sun Tao followed Ye Chen to the toilet just now, and Zhu Ming thought Sun Tao would do something to Ye Chen.

But when he came back from the toilet, how could Sun Tao be like a different person.

Even Sun Tao's name for Ye Chen has changed.

Several other people also looked surprised.

Sun Tao's personality is very evil.

In the magic city, Sun Tao has never served anyone.

Even a young man like Zhu Ming, he didn't take it seriously.

As for calling someone else’s brother, it’s even more impossible.

The identity of Ye Chen, Zhu Ming had just told everyone.

It was just a shield for Li Yaqi, how could Sun Tao be called Ye Chen brother?

"Sun Shao, if Ye Shao doesn't participate, you won't participate. This is not your character."

Yang Zhen ridiculed.

Knowing Ye Chen's identity, these people are even more confident about Ye Chen.

It's just a soft meal.

To be honest, if it weren't for Li Yaqi, Ye Chen wouldn't even have the right to drink with them at the same table.

"Do I have anything to do with you?" Sun Tao stared back with a cold look.

With that said, Sun Tao said to Ye Chen with a pleased look: "Brother Chen, we two are drinking, ignore these guys, I toast you..."

Seeing Sun Tao's flattering appearance, the other big and young were all dumbfounded.

Especially Zhu Ming.

He had sent someone to find out Ye Chen's details, and even knew Ye Chen's identity, he directly removed Ye Chen from his enemy list.

Because Ye Chen is not worthy of being called his enemy at all.