Chapter 52: Go to your house

Zhang Shuai closed his eyes and tasted the steamed sea bass in his mouth.

The meat is tender and smooth, exuding a faint lotus leaf fragrance.

The two flavors are intertwined, with the taste of the soup, it is simply delicious on earth.

Everyone stared at Zhang Shuai.

Finally, Zhang Shuai opened his eyes and sighed.

"I lost."

Zhang Shuai understood that Ye Chen's steamed sea bass was much better than his.

Even his sea bass was **** in front of Ye Chen's sea bass.

Li Yaqi was also stunned when she heard Zhang Shuai admit defeat.

Her beautiful eyes were slightly raised, and she couldn't wait to take a bite of her chopsticks.

This taste is so beautiful.

Even Ye Chen's steamed sea bass is far better than Master Lu's craftsmanship.

As the president, Li Yaqi often attends banquets.

But this steamed sea bass is the best dish she has ever tasted.

Xu Jialing was also tempted by the fragrance and took a bite with her chopsticks.

"This bass is so delicious."

Li Yaqi raised her brows and said to Zhang Shuai triumphantly: "Now you are convinced that you have lost."

Ye Chen smiled faintly, and also took a sip.

It's delicious, the god-level cooking is really awesome.

He didn't know how to cook this dish before, but he possessed God-level culinary skills to make such a delicious dish.

At this moment, there was a bang.

No one thought that Zhang Shuai thumped and knelt on the ground.

Ye Chen was stunned for a moment, then remembered the bet.

He hurriedly went to help: "Master Zhang, just made a joke."

Zhang Shuai was unable to live.

"I just said that if I lose, I will worship you as a teacher."

Having said that, before Ye Chen could react, he knelt on the ground and kowtowed.

"Little apprentice Zhang Shuai, kowtow to the master."

Ye Chen was speechless: "Master Zhang, really don't need to be like this."

However, Zhang Shuai refused to get up because of what he said: "The man who said that he did what he said, if the master does not accept the little disciples, I will not get up."

The reason why he wanted to worship Ye Chen as a teacher, besides losing the bet, there was another reason that he was really conquered by Ye Chen's cooking skills.

Although Zhang Shuai is proud, he is serious about cooking.

A master as a teacher, and being able to worship Ye Chen as a teacher is also a great opportunity for him.

Looking at Zhang Shuai who was kneeling on the ground, Ye Chen couldn't help but nodded helplessly.

Only then did Zhang Shuai get up from the ground.

Li Yaqi on the side looked funny.

My heart is even more proud, my man is excellent.

But at this moment, Zhang Shuai knelt down again, kneeling directly in front of Li Yaqi.