Chapter 94: Buy a car and get a sale

Brother Jia coldly snorted: "Then I will take everyone to fight fakes."

Su Fangfang sneered and said: "Ye Chen, I know best. He and I have been neighbors since we were young. He is a poor man, and Lamborghini, I think he can't afford auspiciousness."

Brother Jia said: "Well, this kid must be playing mystery, I must hit him in the face severely today."

Su Fangfang and Jia Ge drove the car and followed Ye Chen's taxi to Lamborghini 4S point.

Lamborghini's 4S shop is too high-end, so not many people come to see the car.

The Lamborghini Taurus logo at the door is full of pride.

Next to a line of English letters, below it is written in Chinese: Lamborghini Beichen Automobile Service Center.

After Ye Chen got off the car, he didn't go in directly, but registered a live broadcast account with Pagani.

Don’t you like live streaming to fight fakes? Today I also used the live broadcast to slap you in the face.

Because of a delay, several brothers Jia had already arrived.

Seeing Ye Chen standing at the door, Brother Jia sneered: "Why, I didn't expect me to follow along. I don't dare to go in if I have no money?"

Ye Chen smiled faintly and beckoned directly at Brother Jia's live phone.

"Everyone can pay attention to my live broadcast room, brother Pagani, I will take you to buy a Lamborghini."

"Fuck, the guy is on the bar with Brother Jia?"

"Awesome, haha, see who of them slaps whom in the face?"

"It's getting more and more interesting."

Many people in the live broadcast room started booing.

However, those iron fans of Brother Jia still felt that Ye Chen was bragging.

"Brother Pagani, have you met Pagani?"

"Haha, wait for this kid to be beaten in the face."

"Brother Pagani hasn't even returned a car, this kid really dare to call."

Ye Chen looked at the phone.

Sure enough, the publicity just now worked.

More than a thousand people poured into the live broadcast room to watch.

There are still people brushing the barrage.

"Brother Pagani, if you really bought a Lamborghini, I will show you the treasure map."

"Haha, if you really want to buy it, I will give you a carnival."

"Brother Pagani, my friend is in a Lamborghini 4S shop, do you want me to get a discount card with a discount?"

...

Ye Chen could see that these people were talking irony.

As long as Ye Chen can't afford it, these people will definitely taunt Ye Chen even harder.

Ye Chen smiled faintly, and walked into the Lamborghini store with confidence.

There are six Lamborghini parked in the 4S store, divided into Daniel, Mavericks and SUVs.

"Brother Pagani, if you buy a Mavericks, I think you are awesome."

"Haha, buy the cheapest low-end version, and I'll take you."

...

Ye Chen smiled faintly, ignoring the Mavericks and Suv directly.

Buy a car for your girlfriend, of course you have to buy the best.