Chapter 23: I reject

Carl stared blankly at Ye Chen walking out of the fitting room.

If not seeing it with my own eyes.

She would never believe that there is such a handsome man in the world.

That kind of otherworldly handsome,

Almost any woman in the world is fascinated by it.

This is a heartbeat feeling.

That's right, it's him.

Carl stood up suddenly, pointed at Ye Chen, and screamed.

"He is the man I want."

All the eyes fell on Ye Chen.

Ye Chen looked dumbfounded.

Li Yaqi also frowned, alert in her heart.

What does this old woman mean, want to **** Ye Chen from me?

Carl already walked to Ye Chen excitedly and held Ye Chen's hand.

"This gentleman, can you be the cover model of our "Rili" magazine?"

"Our "Rui Li" magazine, this year's special cover issue needs an oriental man with excellent temperament, appearance, and figure. All of your conditions are in line with my fantasy of this cover model. You are the most perfect oriental male god. "

"This gentleman, can you do me this favor so that as long as you take a photo for me, I bought your clothes for you. What is your salary?"

Ye Chen was still in a daze.

Wu Fang, dumbfounded.

Li Yaqi was stunned.

Several of Karl's assistants were also shocked.

"Oh my God, Carl has never invited anyone to shoot a cover like this."

"It's always been someone begging Miss Carl. It's unbelievable that she begged someone to shoot the cover today."

"But this handsome guy is so handsome. The first time I saw him, I was fascinated."

"This handsome guy is the most handsome and attractive man I have ever seen."

Hearing everyone's discussion, Wu Fang's face was pale.

This was originally his opportunity. It should be himself who appeared on the cover of the annual special issue!

And he just mocked Ye Chen's lack of temperament.

As a result, he was slapped in the face so soon.

Ye Chen glanced at Wu Fang with a spiteful look and said, "Should not your male model be him?"

Carl: "How does that kind of ugly man compare to you? Only you are eligible to be on the cover of the annual special issue."

Karl's crit almost caused Wu Fang to spew out old blood.

He has always been proud of his appearance, but he was called a pu ugly man by the editor-in-chief of fashion magazines.

Ye Chen glanced at Li Yaqi.

"Sorry, I buy clothes with my boss, I'm afraid I don't have time."

There was a dead silence at the scene.

The dignified editor-in-chief of "Rui Li" wants to ask you to take pictures, but you don't have time?

Do you know how many wealthy children who spent tens of millions to get this opportunity were rejected by Karl?