Chapter 28: God-level medicine

Ye Chen turned around coolly, took Li Yaqi's hand, and walked to the auditorium.

In the crowd, Tian Lang saw that something was wrong and turned around to sneak.

Ye Chen said loudly, "Professor Tian, ​​please stay."

Tian Lang looked embarrassed and looked at Ye Chen.

"Chasing girls, you must rely on your true ability, relying on bragging will only be embarrassing."

"Go back and teach your apprentice well."

Ye Chen directly threw back what Tian Lang had just said to him.

Tian Lang's face was very ugly, but he was speechless.

In fact, Tian Lang also wanted to refute, but Ye Chen's piano skills were even superior to him.

Art masters are teachers.

After listening to Ye Chen's performance, Tian Lang didn't dare to be stubborn.

Tian Lang looked ugly and left the banquet hall directly.

After Ye Chen angered the two of them, he smiled and said to Li Yaqi: "Aki, feel better."

Li Yaqi smiled: "Well, I feel very happy."

Many people gathered around at this moment.

"Mr. Ye, can you teach our children to play the piano?"

"Your piano is so good, Mr. Ye, you can teach me how much money you can."

"Handsome guy, can I add a WeChat?"

This is the case for the rich circle.

The higher your artistic attainments, the more popular in this circle.

Many people are very curious about Ye Chen's identity.

But after listening to Ye Chen's master-level performance, there is no need to ask Ye Chen's identity.

Ye Chen definitely comes from a famous family.

Such piano attainments can only be taught by world masters!

Many people hope that Ye Chen can become a child or his own piano teacher.

Some people even offered an exaggerated price of 100,000 yuan an hour.

The most outrageous thing is that a few rich women also came over, wanting Ye Chen's contact information.

Ye Chen became the focus of the entire banquet.

For these requests, Ye Chen refused one by one.

Although everyone regrets it, they can understand it.

It is normal for a piano master like Ye Chen to be a little colder.

The crowd dispersed, Li Yaqi asked curiously: "Ye Chen, when did you learn to play the piano?"

"When I was in school."

Li Yaqi's little hand suddenly grabbed Ye Chen's tie and pulled Ye Chen to her.

"Ye Chen, marry me."

Ye Chen was a little embarrassed: "Mr. Li, it's not appropriate to propose marriage on such a grand occasion."

Li Yaqi gently pushed Ye Chen with her hand, pressing Ye Chen against the wall.

Her fingers hooked Ye Chen's chin, looking like a domineering president.

"What kind of occasion do you like, I will prepare it for you immediately."

"Come here, lie down, sister pet you."