Chapter 21: How is he worthy

Li Yaqi was taken aback for a moment: "You mean I took Ye Chen?"

Su Shasha smiled and said: "Men, you have to pet him often. He is always with you, and he will naturally be in love with you."

Li Yaqi thought for a while.

"Well, by the way, I will give you some pocket money."

"No, I have." Su Shasha said.

"Where did you get your pocket money?" Li Yaqi was taken aback.

Su Shasha said mysteriously: "Haha, I met a super handsome elder brother, he rewarded me a million."

"Really?" Li Yaqi was taken aback.

"Of course it is true, and he is handsome and temperamental. He is the most perfect male **** I have ever seen."

"You are a nympho."

...

After thinking for a moment, Li Yaqi dialed Ye Chen.

"Ye Chen, there will be a dinner tomorrow. You and me will join me. I will take you to buy clothes after get off work."

"Participating in the dinner?" Ye Chen frowned.

"I have something tomorrow night." Ye Chen refused directly.

Li Yaqi said domineeringly: "No, you must go. You are an employee and I am the president. This is an order."

Ye Chen: "..."

"Okay, but I have the clothes, so you don't have to worry about it."

"No, at the banquet tomorrow, you represent the image of the company, so I must personally help you choose clothes."

Li Yaqi hung up the phone, her heart still beating.

The first time I met a boy, it was fake to say that I was not nervous.

I don’t know how many men want to date Li Yaqi in the wealthy circle of the magic capital.

But Yaqi Li has never been shopping with a man.

If they knew that Li Yaqi took the initiative to make an appointment with Ye Chen, and Ye Chen was still the boss reluctant, those people must be crazy.

At this moment, Ye Chen had already returned to the station.

Li Shuang asked in a low voice, "Brother Chen, why did you go? Xu Lang just said bad things about you behind his back."

Ye Chen said disapprovingly: "What did he say?"

Li Shuang said, "Xu Lang said that you have no abilities, so you can gain a foothold in the company by virtue of being a shareholder."

Ye Chen frowned.

Although Xu Lang dare not offend him publicly, he often speaks ill of him secretly.

The main thing is to talk about Ye Chen's performance.

Xu Lang graduated from the Central Academy of Drama and is indeed very strong in business.

In the company, Xu Lang has always been very arrogant, no one can't see it.

Ye Chen's performance in the company is quite satisfactory, and there is indeed no outstanding performance.

The background is no better than Ye Chen, this is the only place where Xu Lang can complain about Ye Chen.

[Ding, it is detected that the host’s current location meets the check-in conditions, whether to check in...]