Chapter 69: Film release

Ye Chen returned to the crew and began to concentrate on making movies.

As for the dispute between the Li family and the Zhu family, Ye Chen couldn't help much now.

Ye Chen has already named the direction, Li Lei believes him or not, it depends on his good fortune.

After a week of shooting, the filming is almost over.

The pre-sale of this movie also appeared on the Internet.

The soundtrack, lyrics and composition of this movie are all Ye Chen.

There are many voices of criticism on the Internet for this promo.

"This film is too ridiculous, and there is not one long pleasing to the eye in the whole film."

"It is estimated that this film is definitely No. 1 at the box office, but it's just the bottom.

"Looking at these actors, I just don't have the mood to go to the movies at all."

The enthusiasm of Shen Xiaoteng has passed, because this trailer has once again become the focus of criticism.

"It feels like Yashi Group was pitted by Ye Chen. This kind of junk movie can be compared with Light Entertainment's "Standby."

At this moment, "Stand-in" also began to propagate.

Several celebrities have endorsed and advertised, and major websites are vying to show samples, which is very lively.

"Hello, Lee Soo-young", just posted a short trailer and it was over.

The plot is not revealed at all, which makes netizens very curious.

It is said that this film is bad, but how bad will it be?

Ye Chen ignored the online comments and concentrated on filming.

"Crack!"

The last shot ends.

Ye Chen got up and shouted.

The filming of the whole drama is finally finished.

This is the first film directed by Ye Chen. With the skills of a god-level film master, he is very satisfied with the debut of Ye Chen.

At the end of the evening shooting, Ye Chen held a five-star hotel for a celebration party.

At the celebration banquet, Ye Chen acted generously.

Red envelopes were given to all the actors and crew members.

Some 20,000, some 50,000, and even a few leading actors received 500,000 red envelopes.

Especially Shen Xiaoteng, no one thought that Ye Chen would give such a big red envelope.

In the past, Shen Xiaoteng's salary was more than 100,000 a year, and this red envelope was only 500,000.

The reason why Ye Chen is so generous is because the budget has not been spent.

Of course, there is another reason. Ye Chen knew that this drama would definitely make money, and this was also his propaganda method.

That night, "Hello, Li Xiuying" celebration banquet Ye Chen sent tens of millions of red envelopes to the hot search immediately.

"This guy, burn too much money."

"Does he really think he can make money for his movies?"

"Haha, I feel like this is a prodigal."