Chapter 9: I want to see through the system

Wu Wei was almost mad.

After operating for so long, he finally got the board of directors to approve Wu Feng to be promoted to general manager of the marketing department.

But this prodigal son actually wanted someone to discount the hotel owner's legs today.

Isn't this just death?

All his efforts have been abandoned.

"Dad... why are you hitting me."

Wu Feng was a little dazed by the slap.

His father loved him since he was a child and never beat him.

Today, he slapped him in front of everyone.

"Hit you, do you know who you are offending?"

When Wu Wei saw Zhang Fan and Ye Chen bowing, he knew that Ye Chen was the new owner of the hotel.

Wu Feng offended the new boss. Don't even talk about being general manager. I'm afraid his position on the board of directors may not be guaranteed.

"Dad, you hit me for a stinky driver."

Wu Feng hasn't recollected it yet, he said unconvinced.

"Smelly driver?"

Wu Wei was almost mad, how did he give birth to such a demented son?

"Are you a fool? Mr. Ye just bought a 55% stake in our Marriott Hotel. He is now the company's largest shareholder and the owner of the hotel."

Wu Wei's words left the scene dead silent.

In an instant, everyone on the wine table was stunned.

What, Ye Chen turned out to be the new owner of the hotel?

At this moment, the eyes of everyone on the wine table looking at Ye Chen changed.

You must know that Ye Chen's words can determine their fate.

At this moment, these hotel executives, who were still disdainful, only had awe and fear in their eyes.

"No, it's impossible?"

Wu Feng sat slumped in the chair, his face pale.

The face of Zhang Fan next to him was gloomy.

"Wu Feng, Mr. Ye is indeed the company's largest shareholder and the chairman of our Marriott Group."

Hearing what Zhang Fan said, there was a dead silence around him.

Even Li Yaqi was stunned.

She now understands why Ye Chen is so domineering.

It turned out that he turned out to be the owner of this hotel.

Zhang Fan introduced: "Mr. Ye, this is Mr. Wu Wei, the shareholder of our Marriott Hotel."

Ye Chen nodded.

"Oh, it turned out to be my own. Although he is a child, he should be disciplined if he is so unreasonable."

Everyone was stunned for a moment.

child?

Wu Feng's age is about the same as Ye Chen's.

Wu Wei heard the meaning of Ye Chen's words and turned around, beating his son violently.

"Let you be all right to pretend."

"Make you arrogant."

"How many times have I told you to be low-key and humble. Why do you mess around outside every day? How did I give birth to you, a prodigal son?"