Chapter 26: Zhou Min's performance

Facing Zhou Min's provocation, Ye Chen smiled faintly.

"I also have a piano piece to give to Yaqi, and it must be better than yours."

Ye Chen's words were exported.

Li Yaqi's face changed slightly.

Zhou Min was also stunned.

The people around who heard Ye Chen's words also looked at Ye Chen in surprise.

Zhou Min stood there for a moment, and suddenly couldn't help laughing.

He deliberately raised his voice and announced to the crowd.

"Everyone, this Mr. Ye and I will each send a piano piece to Miss Yaqi today."

"By the way, Mr. Ye just said that his piano is better than me. You must appreciate it."

At the banquet, many people were drinking and chatting.

Hearing Zhou Min's words, they all looked at Ye Chen.

"That young man is Akie's boyfriend?"

"Zhou Min is Master Tian Lang's apprentice. How could it be possible to play better than Zhou Min?"

"I think it's hard to support in front of Yaqi. Today Zhou Min played the music under the guidance of Master Tian Lang."

"Haha, let's watch it later, the tune you can play is not as good as Zhou Min. It must be embarrassing to be beaten severely."

Few of the guests were optimistic about Ye Chen.

There was a triumphant smile on Zhou Min's face.

At this time, an old man walked over at the door.

Seeing the old man Zhou Min hurriedly smiled respectfully: "Teacher Tian, ​​you are here."

Ye Chen also recognized the visitor, it was Tian Lang, the piano master of China.

Tian Lang often appears on TV, and Ye Chen has also watched his performance.

As the top figure of Huaguo piano, Ye Chen felt that Tian Lang's piano was really good.

But now, with a piano master, Ye Chen feels nothing more than that.

Tian Lang looked at Ye Chen coldly and snorted: "Young man, piano is an art, but it's not as simple as you think."

"Chasing girls, you must rely on your true ability, relying on bragging will only be embarrassing."

Ye Chen raised his brows: "Mr. Tian said something reasonable, but you should give this to your apprentice instead of telling me."

The smile on Tian Lang's face suddenly solidified, and his face became gloomy.

Zhou Min laughed suddenly.

"Boy, you really don't know anything in your heart?"

"It's you who didn't know me, even if I play it no matter how bad it is, Li will always feel happy."

"Even if you play the sounds of nature, Li always thinks it's just noise."

Ye Chen's words made the ridicule of the entire venue disappear instantly.

This is too strong.

It's like a knife.

Directly into Zhou Min's heart.

Words punish the heart.

Everyone present knows that Zhou Min has been chasing Li Yaqi.

Unfortunately, Li Yaqi didn't buy Zhou Min's account at all.