Chapter 74: evidence

Sun Lao lives in the ICU ward. He has just finished the operation. Sun Lao is very weak.

Once germs invade, the consequences will be disastrous.

Ye Chen opened the window, it was too dangerous.

But thinking of Ye Chen's previous explanation, the talents forcibly held back.

But then, the Sun family looked at Ye Chen's behavior even more stupid.

Ye Chen stood in front of the window, his hand was doing some kind of knot printing, and he even said something.

Seeing this scene, Sun Li frowned.

Is this really a cure? Obviously it was done by the warlock of the quagmire.

The rest of the Sun family also looked suspicious.

After all, what Ye Chen did was like a quack and liar on TV.

Someone in the Sun family can't help it anymore.

Sun Li scolded, "Look first before talking."

Sun Li had already promised that no matter what Ye Chen did, he would not interfere and stop him, so all they could do now was wait.

Now the father's condition is getting worse and worse, Ye Chen is their only hope.

"Second Uncle, look..." Sun Tao pointed to the pot of green flowers next to Old Sun and said.

I saw a pot of green flowers on the table next to Sun Lao quickly withered.

The flowers quickly withered, and the leaves turned yellow.

Sun Ke, who was originally pale on the hospital bed, turned ruddy, and even the white hair on his head gradually turned black.

What made them even more unbelievable was that Sun's fingers moved slightly, and Sun Ke's eyelids, who had been fainting all the time, seemed to wake up at any time.

This... how is this possible!

Looking at the withered flowers and then at Wei Lao lying on the bed, everyone was stupid.

This is simply magic.

At this moment, the suspicion of Sun's family just disappeared without a trace, replaced by deep awe and gratitude.

Sun Li has determined that the young man in front of him is definitely a legendary outsider.

After all, this kind of deadly tactics, except for the legendary fairy, who can do it.

"call!"

At this moment, Ye Chen also stopped Jie Yin, and said lightly: "Old Sun is okay."

Sun Li asked excitedly: "Master Ye, my father..."

At this time, Sun Lilian changed his name to Ye Chen, and his tone was even more awed.

Although Ye Chen's technique shocked everyone just now, after all, Sun Ke was still in a coma, they still couldn't rest assured.

Ye Chen said lightly: "Lao Sun will wake up in three minutes."

In fact, the flower that had just withered was caused by Ye Chen's force of coldness in Old Sun's body.

But Ye Chen was just pretending to be forced.

This forced Ye Chen's outfit was perfect.

The grandson family was scared.

Hearing what Ye Chen said, everyone in the Sun family settled down and waited for the old man to wake up.

Seeing that Ye Chen had just changed his fate against the sky, the Sun family had no doubt about Ye Chen.