Chapter 291-300

"Then can you give me your phone number? I'm afraid that the couple will come to make trouble again, and I don't know how to deal with it." Meng Xue said with a finger.

Ye Chen knew this was an excuse, and the girl just wanted his contact information.

"Don't worry, the two of them may not be able to get out for a while." Ye Chen comforted.

Then he told Meng Xue his contact information. Although he didn't want to have any contact with her, he had already refused to eat and refused to keep the contact information, which was obviously inappropriate.

"Let's get in touch if you have something." Ye Chen said with a smile.

The reason for saying this is that he knows that he and Meng Xue will never meet again, and will never see each other again.

After Meng Xue got Ye Chen's call, a nice smile appeared on her face.

After Ye Chen left, Meng Xue also returned to the store to continue to be busy.

But now he dared not have the mind to work at all, and Ye Chen's figure appeared in his mind.

Meng Xue was originally pure, and naturally there were many men who pursued her, but she didn't like it.

When I saw Ye Chen today, I had a feeling of love, which I had never experienced before.

After Ye Chen returned home, Li Yaqi was also at home.

When she saw Ye Chen coming back, she immediately hugged Ye Chen and said with excitement: "Husband, Molly called me to explain that I will come to the company to discuss cooperation early in the morning. My dream has come true."

Seeing Li Yaqi's excitement like a little girl, Ye Chen stroked her little head pettingly: "Stupid, I said I would help you get this done, when did my husband fool you?"

Li Yaqi, who was immersed in joy, changed her face and suddenly raised her head to look at Ye Chen and frowned and said: "Husband, you shouldn't promise Molly something to get a chance to cooperate."

"It's really as smart as my wife, it's true." Ye Chen said deliberately.

Li Yaqi loosened Ye Chen's waist, with a serious expression on her face: "Husband, if that were the case, I would rather not have this opportunity for cooperation. Cooperation is indeed important to me, but it is not as important to you."

Hearing these words, Ye Chen felt a warm current in his heart.

He really found the right person. It is enough in this life to have a woman like Li Yaqi.

"Fool where do you want to go, I belong to you alone, and I only love you in this life." Ye Chen scraped Li Yaqi's little Qiong nose and said.

"I did promise Molly one thing, but it's not what you thought, and it's done."

"It's finished, what Molly asked you to do is so easy?" Li Yaqi said dubiously.

From the time of the meeting that day, she knew that Molly had a bad heart for Ye Chen, how could she let it go so easily.

"It's definitely not easy to change to an ordinary person, but who is your husband? Nothing can be difficult." Ye Chen said proudly.

Then he told Li Yaqi about Molly's experience and the things that Molly asked him to help with. He felt that there was nothing to hide about this matter.

What's more, women are all concerned, he doesn't want to affect the relationship between two people because of this matter.

After hearing what Ye Chen said, Li Yaqi sighed and said: "Hey! Molly is also a poor woman. No wonder she became like this. It turned out to be revenge."